Insanity

Options
Me and my boyfriend were watching the advert for the Insanity program the other day and I was just wondering how many of you follow the program and are you seeing results? xx

Replies

• ShallaLovee1
    ShallaLovee1 Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    I'm doing insanity. I'm on day 26 today. I'm seeing more definition in my arms, back and core already. Seeing a big difference in my endurance and strength. My legs feel tighter too. So all around its going good so far. If your thinking about getting it I say go for it! It's a challenge but your worth it! Fight through it.
  • wnbrice
    wnbrice Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    I finished round one a few weeks ago, and the results were amazing. I gained a crazy amount of muscle while my weight only went down a few pounds...so even more fat was lost.

My blood pressure dropped to 108/66. That is ****ing amazing.

I am currently doing p90x and insanity at the same time and am getting muscle like no tomorrow.
  • ShallaLovee1
    ShallaLovee1 Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    I finished round one a few weeks ago, and the results were amazing. I gained a crazy amount of muscle while my weight only went down a few pounds...so even more fat was lost.

My blood pressure dropped to 108/66. That is ****ing amazing.

I am currently doing p90x and insanity at the same time and am getting muscle like no tomorrow.

That is awesome dude! Congratulations! I would love to see your before and after pictures.