COMMITMENT - TGIF 4/26/13

Options
2»

Replies

• LeahKRayas
    LeahKRayas Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    I have been sick and taking care of sicks kids so I have not exercised in about a week sooo today now that I am feeling a little better I plan to do at least 15 mins strenght training and at least 20 mins on the eliptical.
  • cindylu1962
    cindylu1962 Posts: 322 Member
    Options
    Nice!
  • Frickin_Kat
    Options
    I am taking the day off...that is my goal. Tomorrow is my birthday and people are bringing me all sorts of treats. I don't to be fretting about all of the calories - want to enjoy it.

New day tomorrow
    Good luck everyone!

Happy Birthday!! Have a great day and enjoy yourself!
  • crystalball24
    Options
    I already got my morning goal completed by doing my strength training in the morning, my next goal is to go on a hike with the dogs for at least an hour after work because once again it is beautiful out!!

Happy Friday!!
  • TheFabTam
    TheFabTam Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    My challenge today is to stay under my calorie limit. I'm just getting over being sick and first thing I do is eat, because when I am sick I don't want to eat and after everything in site is at risk. lol Also I have a dinner meeting, so that always tends to be on the less healthy side. So no crap food!!! Lets see if I can resist temptation.
  • Frickin_Kat
    Options
    Got my weight workout done this AM (470 cals toasted). Fridays are date night with my hubby and is cheat time for me. But I plan to be relatively good with my choices and not have a drink at the restaurant.
  • nicf76
    nicf76 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I checked my mountain bike last nite, the tires are flat, maybe i can fix them tonite and take a ride for an hour, or the alternative is hike that stupid hill for an hour.

I love your posts! Hills are stupid....
  • nicf76
    Options
    I am taking the day off...that is my goal. Tomorrow is my birthday and people are bringing me all sorts of treats. I don't to be fretting about all of the calories - want to enjoy it.

New day tomorrow
    Good luck everyone!

Happy Birthday, you deserve to enjoy that day and splurge! Have a great day and enjoy some cake.
  • Em2je05
    Em2je05 Posts: 215 Member
    Options

New day tomorrow
    Good luck everyone!

***Well Happy Birthday!!!! Enjoy your day to the fullest!! :)***
  • abikinibyjuly
    abikinibyjuly Posts: 330 Member
    Options

New day tomorrow
    Good luck everyone!

Happy Birthday!
  • abikinibyjuly
    Options
    Happy Friday everyone!! I LOVE weekends:)

Today, 30DS done.......and my goal is to try very hard to stay within my calorie goal. Friday is usually a night we eat out for dinner.

It's so hard not to have a margarita:((

A margarita sounds so good!
  • abikinibyjuly
    Options
    Insanity + chalean extreme. Done

Super!
  • TDABMama0617
    TDABMama0617 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Today I'll do day 3 of 30DS (I know it SHOULD be day 4 but I played volleyball hardcore last night and was sooo tired I didn't do it) and lots of laundry (carrying baskets up and down and up and down the stairs).

Good luck everyone! Don't forget- weigh in is Sunday: keep up the hard work!

(So many exclamation points! lol)

I did it! We are headed out to go camping so I'm not sure what my service will be. I will try to weigh in if possible Sunday.
  • TheFabTam
    TheFabTam Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Insanity + chalean extreme. Done

Wow! Way to go!
  • krk5235
    krk5235 Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    I did It, got the old bike out, filled up the tires, and went for a ride. It was only 54 minutes long but thats all my legs (&crotch, thanks- uncomfortable bike seats) could stand! I only went about 6 or 7 miles but seeing that i havent rode in years, thats an accomplishment for an old fart like me!
  • nicf76
    Options
    I will either jog/walk with the dog, and since it is going to be so nice I want to get outside and clean out my flower beds! I am thinking about going to the gym later today to do some weights. Happy Friday :wink:

Didn't make it to the gym but I did everything else!
  • KathleenSweetie
    KathleenSweetie Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Perfect day for biking outdoors (30 minutes). Drink 8 glasses of water. Increase potassium.
    Yesterday, I didn't bike as far as planned (needed help to get it down from it's winter spot, hanging from the ceiling). So I walked over a mile before that and then biked 10 minutes.
    Biked over 2 miles (20 minutes) and walked 20 minutes. That was huge for me!
    Drank my 8 glasses of water. Ate Au Bon Pain sandwich for lunch and almost went over my sodium limit for the day (I usually only meet 1/2 that amount). Wondering how that'll affect my weight tomorrow.
  • abikinibyjuly
    Options
    I did It, got the old bike out, filled up the tires, and went for a ride. It was only 54 minutes long but thats all my legs (&crotch, thanks- uncomfortable bike seats) could stand! I only went about 6 or 7 miles but seeing that i havent rode in years, thats an accomplishment for an old fart like me!

Super job! Now that the old bike is ready, it'll be that much easier to go out next time. I really would like to get a bike, but I want to focus on finishing couch to 5 k first. Nice to have exercise options that are fun!
  • abikinibyjuly
    Options
    I'm committed to a morning hike after I drop off the kiddie carpool at school and I will stay within my calories for dinner. Friday nights are always a challenge because we go out to dinner, but I WILL make good choices!

Done! Hike was fun. Lots of people out with their dogs on the trail. I should take my little fatty with me! Made good choices at dinner and brought home half of my chicken. Now I have lunch for tomorrow.