Clean Eating Books

Options
LosingMandy
LosingMandy Posts: 41 Member
I'd like to buy two or three reference books about clean eating so I can refer to it now and again. I'm new to the whole clean eating thing, and I have a lot more to learn.

I'd like some that explain clean eating with tips and hints, and maybe some that are more recipe based.

Any suggestions of some good ones?

Replies

• HealthyFitNTrim
    HealthyFitNTrim Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I have this book I have not had time to read it yet, Eat to Live: The Amazing Nutrient-Rich Program for Fast and Sustained Weight Loss by Joel Furhman.
  • dym123
    dym123 Posts: 1,670 Member
    Options
    I have the Clean Eat Diet by Tosca Reno
  • montana_girl
    montana_girl Posts: 1,403 Member
    Options
    Since I know/knew nothing about clean eating I bought the "Clean Eating for Dummies." It's been a great reference for me, but I have also starting reading "In Defense of Food" and "Smart Science of Slim."

Definitely going to add the other ideas to my Nook wish list. I amazed I managed to lose over 100 pounds and really knew nothing about eating healthy.
  • LosingMandy
    LosingMandy Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone for the suggestions. It give me a good start. :)
  • HealthyFitNTrim
    HealthyFitNTrim Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Since I posted the above book I have read most of it very good. I would recommend it as part of your eating clean journey.

M
  • ortega1990
    ortega1990 Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    The Calorie Myth by Jonathan Bailor. I want to read this one for sure. Jonathan is all about eating real foods. Abel James does not have a book but he's got an awesome podcast: The Fat Burning Man show. He's all about real food too - I think he's working on a book to be titled The Wild Diet.