Introduce yourself

Options
So, this is where everybody can introduce themselves to the rest of the group. Short and simple, just copy and past the bit below and fill it in please.

Name:
Starting Weight:
Current Weight:
Goal Weight:
How much you aim to lose before June:
A bit about yourself:

Replies

• Bioc
    Bioc Posts: 96
    Options
    Name: Paige (Sammie-Paige)
    Height: 5 foot 7 inches
    Starting Weight: 264 lbs
    Current Weight: 242.5 lbs
    Goal Weight: 129.9 lbs
    How much you aim to lose before June: 5 lbs and possibly more.

A bit about yourself:

Well, I'm a loud crazy person. But in all honesty? Lack confidence because of my size. Each lb I lose? It an amazing achievement. I hope that this group and the people who are determined to drop 5 lbs or more. Can motivate each-other to achieve this. I'm also chatty, so inbox me if you like!

Also, I'm currently looking for work and a bit of a sado at the moment cause I can't find a job lol. Think its cause of my size.. o.o
  • RoseTears143
    RoseTears143 Posts: 1,121 Member
    Options
    Name: Sara
    Height: 5'6"
    Starting Weight: 242
    Current Weight: 216
    Goal Weight: 140-ish
    How much you aim to lose before June: I know the group is for 5bs by June, but I'm going to be ambitious and go for dropping 7 :)

A bit about yourself: I am a LAN Admin at a nuclear power station so I have a pretty active job as far as always on the go fixing computers and printers. I have 2 dogs, a fat cat, and a long-term relationship with a man that I absolutely adore. I also have been considering a career change to being a health coach as I am learning so much through my own journey, I want to help others. So I might be working on getting some ACE certs.

Editing to say I want to be a very muscular 140, might even weigh more than that. :) I don't want to be a skinny girl. ROOOOAAARRRR. hehehe :-D
  • Apeck87
    Apeck87 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Name: Sara
    Starting Weight: 242
    Current Weight: 216
    Goal Weight: 140-ish
    How much you aim to lose before June: I know the group is for 5bs by June, but I'm going to be ambitious and go for dropping 7 :)

A bit about yourself: I am a LAN Admin at a nuclear power station so I have a pretty active job as far as always on the go fixing computers and printers. I have 2 dogs, a fat cat, and a long-term relationship with a man that I absolutely adore. I also have been considering a career change to being a health coach as I am learning so much through my own journey, I want to help others. So I might be working on getting some ACE certs.

Editing to say I want to be a very muscular 140, might even weigh more than that. :) I don't want to be a skinny girl. ROOOOAAARRRR. hehehe :-D

you can totally do anything you put your mind to Sara! wahoo!
  • Apeck87
    Apeck87 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Name: Ani
    Height: a measly 5"2 :(
    Starting Weight: 180!
    Current Weight: 153
    Goal Weight: 120
    How much you aim to lose before June: 10 pounds..
    A bit about yourself: I currently work in a pretty dead end job pushing paper. I am heads-over-heels in love with my college sweetheart and husband of two years. So far, together we have lost over 70 pounds!!! My husband and I are about to relocate to the California coastal region where we will be starting graduate school in the fall. My motivation is to lose weight and get in shape before September as I am tired of being known as the “fat girl”.. ( would prefer to be known as the “fit girl”) All my life I have been heavy and Im sick and tired of it. My ultimate fitness goal is to finish insanity twice, do one round of asylum and train and run marathons. I can do this.. :smile: I cant wait to soar!
  • kaaaayleigh_
    Options
    Name: Kayleigh Brown :)
    Height: 5'7
    Starting Weight: 145lb
    Current Weight: 139lb
    Goal Weight: 130ish
    How much you aim to lose before June: 5lb
    A bit about yourself: im from scotland! love to windsurf and still studying for exams.. got a holiday in June so trying my best to tone up and shift a bit of weight! :D
  • HollisGrant
    HollisGrant Posts: 2,022 Member
    Options
    Name: Hollis Grant

Height: 5' 3"

Starting Weight: 178 (March 2013)

Current Weight: 167.5

Goal Weight: 130

How much you aim to lose before June: at least 5 pounds, hopefully more!

A bit about yourself: I'm a widow -- I lost my husband (who was my best friend as well as the love of my life) to cancer a few years ago. I sat on the couch in shock and ate comfort food for a couple of years. I am slowly coming back to life myself. In addition to my job, I've gone back to college to work on another degree (humanities -- my favorite subjects are philosophy and anthropology). I live with a collie and two ancient cats, hike a lot, and like to spend time in nature. I'm starting C25K and hope to be jogging by June.
  • foxyroxy83
    foxyroxy83 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Hey guys,

Name: Roxanne (Roxy)
    Height: 5ft 4in
    Starting Weight: 204lb
    Current Weight: 189lb
    Goal Weight: 150lb
    How much you aim to lose before June: would like to lose 10lbs before June, possibly more
    A bit about yourself: Medical Secretary from London, been battling with my weight for a number of years now. So determine to get in shape and be fitter. My fitness pal have been fantastic in my weight loss journey, doing my first charity run in June

31684597.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • Guisma
    Guisma Posts: 215
    Options
    Name: filipa
    Height: 5´4
    Starting Weight: 177
    Current Weight: 165
    Goal Weight: 145
    How much you aim to lose before June: 5 to 10 lbs
    A bit about yourself: My highest weigh was 94 kilos on 2009/ 10 and the lowest 68 when i was in hight school. Now i have 10 kilos or 20 lbs to go to reach my goal. I am portuguese and at the moment currently unemployed
  • blp1
    blp1 Posts: 80
    Options
    Name: Brittany
    Height: 5'5"
    Starting Weight: 183
    Current Weight: 180
    Goal Weight: 135
    How much you aim to lose before June: 5 lbs
    A bit about yourself: I work at a desk job and in the past 5 years I have gained almost 60 lbs.
    I want to get this weight off so I can be happy in my own skin again!
  • meaganlynnengland
    meaganlynnengland Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Name: Meagan
    Starting Weight: 190
    Current Weight: 168
    Goal Weight: 140
    How much you aim to lose before June: 5 lbs
  • snowmanluv
    snowmanluv Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    Phil
    SW:169
    CW:165
    GW:130

By June: 8 pounds.
  • mabelle2
    mabelle2 Posts: 2
    Options
    Name: Mary D
    Height: 5'9"
    Starting Weight: 182
    Current Weight: 172
    How much you aim to lose before June: 6
    A bit about yourself: Made goal about 3 years ago but have been creeping back up ever since. Trying to stop the damage and get the scale moving in the other direction. I've joined a small group personal training class (no cardio, just strength work). My goal this month is to keep net cals to average 1200 p/d and to make class 3 x per week. Then adding the tread.
  • LLL2003
    LLL2003 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Name: Lisa
    Height: 5' 8"
    Starting Weight: 152
    Current Weight: 152
    How much you aim to lose before June: 5lbs+
    A bit about yourself: I love spending time outside, hiking, walking or biking.
    I could use support in the diet area I want to eat a lower sugar diet and workout more often,
  • stephaniemejia1671
    stephaniemejia1671 Posts: 482 Member
    Options
    Name: Stephanie
    Height: 5'4
    Starting Weight: 163
    Current Weight: 163
    Goal Weight: 155
    How much you aim to lose before June: 8lbs

A bit about yourself:

I don't like that I let myself get to the point where I was so weak and miserable. I'm getting rid of this weight for good. I'm sure I will be posting a happy thought come June 1st.
  • dtor18
    dtor18 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Name: I'm Dvora
    Height: 5'2
    Starting Weight: 141
    Current Weight: 140
    How much you aim to lose before June: 6 pounds
    A bit about yourself: I live in new york, love walking around the city, biking, and running, and I love spinning classes! For me, this process is less about losing weight than it is (finally) getting control over my emotional eating and not listening to my own body before I enter the stresses of law school. So far I've been really inspired by everyone on this site!
  • JayStu
    JayStu Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    Name: Jason
    Height: 5' 7"
    Starting Weight: 255
    Current Weight: 185.6
    Goal Weight: 175(possible 150)
    How much you aim to lose before June: 6 lbs
    A bit about yourself
    I am a relatively shy person, that is stuck in a 12 hour shift work factory job. I am able to keep a hold on my food but am having a tough time sticking to an exercise/workout routine.
  • hanbax012
    hanbax012 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Hi all!!

Name: Hannah
    Height: 5ft2
    Starting Weight: 184lbs
    Current Weight: 141lbs
    Goal Weight:126lbs
    How much you aim to lose before June: 7lbs
    A bit about myself:
    I'm from the UK, I currently live in China which has made my eating options a little limited but i've managed. Going back home at the end of June and really want to be at my goal weight. I'm exercising 6 days a week, I'm just about to embark on the 2nd month of Insanity (wish me luck!). I'm also doing C25K training in preparation for my first 5k charity race in July.
    :-)
  • mccrickard4
    mccrickard4 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Name: Anais McCrickard
    Height: 5'2
    Starting Weight: 150
    Current Weight: 144
    How much you aim to lose before June: 8 pounds
    A bit about yourself: i have always given all to my family, my kids, and everyone else. i have let myself come last. not anymore. i have to make time for myself to get the last few pounds of to be happy with myself again. more confident. have a couple of friends that are doing it with me and they are staying strong too. it helps to not be alone.
  • txmomma0889
    txmomma0889 Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    Name: Courtney
    Height: 5'6'
    Starting Weight: 240
    Current Weight: 236
    Goal Weight: 140
    How much you aim to lose before June: 5 pounds
    A bit about yourself: I am born and raised Texan. I love being outdoors and being surrounds by people. I also love dance massively. If I could preform like I did in high school I would. I gained all my weight after high school. I recently started Couch 2 5k and hope to finish it :p
  • Ariforever
    Options
    Name: Ariana
    Starting Weight: 245
    Current Weight: 231
    How much you aim to lose before June: 6 lbs or more
    A bit about yourself: Can't wait to lose some of this weight before summer!