lose 5 more pounds!

Options
need someone that is also aiming to lose around 5 pounds or similar between now and middle of june :)

Replies

• rosietap
    rosietap Posts: 4
    Options
    I am! I am hoping to lose around 5-7 lbs between now and second week of June (holiday!) Feel free to add me if you fancy :)

xo
  • aerynth
    aerynth Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I'm trying to lose 5-10 pounds before this summer ends, so I'm in the same boat! Feel free to friend me, as this isn't my first rodeo and I know how my body loses weight, so there will be progress.
  • soggypuppet
    soggypuppet Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I'll join you. I can use all the motivation I can get.
  • bdkglk
    bdkglk Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    I am hoping to lose at least 5-8 lbs by then!!
  • EmmaKarney
    EmmaKarney Posts: 690 Member
    Options
    Me too - I'm down to my last 5lb and I want to lose by the end of June as it's my first wedding anniversary, Glastonbury music festival and holiday to Croatia - that's my goal :)
  • bethlang26
    bethlang26 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I go on holiday on the 14th June and want to lose 5 pounds by then !!!

It's exactly a month so my final month I'm upping the ante and need all the motivation I can get (bar the fact I'm going away with the most toned person you've ever seen hahaha)
  • EmmaKarney
    Options
    I know that feeling - my friends' all have stomachs like ironing boards!

You can do it if you stay super focussed.

Cutting out sugar and salt reduces bloat - so even if you don't manage to lose the full amount of fat you'll still appear more sucked in around the middle :)
  • i_miss_donuts
    i_miss_donuts Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    I need to lose 5-8 that I managed to put on since last August. Count me in for mid-June.
  • mjlong
    mjlong Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    I am in! 7 more pounds then I am at my GW! Of course it has been the hardest.
  • BROGIE12
    BROGIE12 Posts: 1
    Options
    Yep - hoping to lose about 5-6 by then too started last week and lost 2 lbs already, I'm doing the butt bible too its brilliant! looking to tone up more than anything.
  • travellingmama
    travellingmama Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I am trying to lose 6 pounds by the first week of August. Feel free to add me.
  • rdrettig1
    rdrettig1 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    I am aiming to lose 6 lbs by the end of June. :)
  • redrumrhapsody
    Options
    My goal is to lose 5-10 lbs. Could always use a kick in the @$$ to keep me motivated :)
  • redstuff
    redstuff Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    That's me!!! Please friend me. I need motivation to finish my food logs!!!
  • tinabyoder
    tinabyoder Posts: 5
    Options
    I am in! I need to lose 15 lbs actually, but would be happy to lose 5 lbs in the next month. Secretly hoping to lose more than that. Have a big wedding to go to on June 22 and would really like to be smaller by then. Please friend me. Good luck to all of us!
    Thanks!
    Tina
  • Mbodied
    Mbodied Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I'm in, too. I'm about 8 pounds over my goal weight at the moment, but I also want my body to be toned when it gets there. My goal is to be down to 130 in 5 weeks, by the first day of summer, and then I can spend the rest of summer shaping up. I know we can do it.
  • Mbodied
    Mbodied Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    So far today has been really good. Went to a barre class and hit the ellipticals for some cardio. Trying to add more exercise into my days. My eating can usually swing from really clean to all over the place. I'm just going to remind myself that each thing I put in my body is my conscious choice. Best of luck all.
  • EmmaKarney
    Options
    Really hoping to break into the 120s soon! Been on 130 for over 2 weeks now - come on 120s!
  • maddierostek
    Options
    Looking to lose 7-10lbs by June 15th!!
  • fShaw86
    fShaw86 Posts: 878 Member
    Options
    I'm in! at 120 now, need to get down to 115 or hopefully 112!!!