I graduated today!

Options
JenniTheVeggie
JenniTheVeggie Posts: 2,474 Member
I did it! My app (Zen labs) is 8 weeks. Today I did a 30 minute run and enjoyed every second of it. I think back to week one and how impossible it seemed. Next week I am either doing 30 minute runs or moving on to the 10k app...or I might just run without an app. :smile:

Yay me!!!!

Replies

• bjmcq
    bjmcq Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    Wow! Congratulations, that is fantastic! Jenn, did you do any walking or exercise before you started to couch to K programs?

Good luck next week!
  • JenniTheVeggie
    Options
    I was walking outside before starting it. I also did the 30 day shred but stayed at week 1 the entire time.
  • mombieocalypse
    Options
    That is awesome. I love how this program really seems to turn so many people into runners. Congrats.
  • Julie_Donahue
    Julie_Donahue Posts: 394 Member
    Options
    Awesome! I finished the Zen Labs app about 3 weeks ago. Isn't it an incredible feeling?!?! You are a runner!! :) Welcome to the alumni! :)
  • mamakira
    mamakira Posts: 366
    Options
    Congratulations, that is awesome!
    Enjoy the runnning. There is a nice group for bridge to 10k as well, maybe you want to follow there?
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/forums/show/543-bridge-to-10k
  • timeasterday
    timeasterday Posts: 1,368 Member
    Options
    Great job - congrats!! Good luck on your continued running!
  • wadedawg
    wadedawg Posts: 315
    Options
    Congratulations!
  • kdzi
    kdzi Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Hooray for you! When's the race? :-)
  • kristafb
    kristafb Posts: 770 Member
    Options
    Thats so awesome!!! I'm using Zen labs as well, just starting week 5 (maybe later today if I can shake an achey lower back that I woke up with).

Do you think running has helped a lot with your weight loss? I see some people saying they didn't lose much weight doing the program but I've noticed an increase in my weightloss since starting just 4 weeks ago.
  • JenniTheVeggie
    Options
    Thats so awesome!!! I'm using Zen labs as well, just starting week 5 (maybe later today if I can shake an achey lower back that I woke up with).

Do you think running has helped a lot with your weight loss? I see some people saying they didn't lose much weight doing the program but I've noticed an increase in my weightloss since starting just 4 weeks ago.

I've been losing very slow lately. Not sure if it is related to running or not. I am also doing strength training. I definitely feel more toned and firm so the number on the scale doesn't bother me! :smile:
  • likitisplit
    likitisplit Posts: 9,420 Member
    Options
    Congratulations, Jenni! You did it!
  • Randyamc
    Randyamc Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    Way to go Jenni!!!!