FRIDAY CHECK!

Options
alanabanana01
alanabanana01 Posts: 297 Member
How is everyone doing?
Any plans for the weekend?

How is your weather where you are?

I am doing great---staying on track since I returned from vacation on Tuesday. I am struggling with a bum knee that just is giving me fits, but I am still getting modified exercise and water aerobics in.

My weekend plans are working on the computer---sigh. I hate to after I worked all week---but hubs needs help with making a resume, I need to update my email address on about a million sites.
And Sunday I am working at a "bring your family to work day" where employees can show their family were they work and get tours, have activities, etc. I will be doing greetings and tours.

our weather is in the 60's finally---it has been cool and rainy for so long. Hoping for some sunshine!

Have a great weekend!
Alana

Replies

• lissa0040
    lissa0040 Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    My husband and I went away for the weekend for a much needed get away from everything time alone mini-trip. We went to the woods and went hiking and climbing in this old cave. It was really cool. When I say climbing I don't mean anything too impressive just walking up a rocky terrain. It was really nice! Didn't even try to keep track. Hope you had a great weekend too!
  • alanabanana01
    alanabanana01 Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    that sounds like a totally great time!
  • Deanna149
    Deanna149 Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    good this week so far - will have my 4th day at the gym vs working out at hime tomorrow and excited. planning to go watch some friends perform and dance the night away tomorrow, so hoping i'm not too sore to dance...lol...but hey - if Alana can continue working out with a bum knee i think i better be able to manage! You go gurl! love the determination! Have a great weekend ladies!