Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Commitment 4/27. Saturday, Yay the weekend is here!

2»

Replies

• krk5235
    krk5235 Posts: 220 Member
    Today is cloudy and cool so it was a great day to do my 3 mile walk! I was able to run for about 1/4 mile total before my knees and ankles started calling me nasty names. Little by little I WILL be able to run again.

Absolutely, its those small steps that will lead u and us all to a giant leap!
  • mamakeke22
    mamakeke22 Posts: 95 Member
    Today was a pretty good workout day, goal was to walk 3 miles since I splurged a little on calories for our anniversary. well so far ive walked a little over 4 miles. And im going to try to get a short biggest loser workout done.
  • nicf76
    nicf76 Posts: 50 Member
    Walked the dog for 2 miles and jogged the other 2, all in all a good day. Grilling chicken now can't wait to eat!
  • grk_tigris
    grk_tigris Posts: 48 Member
    So not only did i get in a short workout at the gym, I completed Day 1 of the C25K program (was worried my leg wouldn't hold up but it did, yea!), and mowed most of the back yard. So active day for me. Tomorrow is a rest day for me then back to the grindstone. :smile:

Hope everyone is having a great weekend. :wink:
  • KathleenSweetie
    KathleenSweetie Posts: 136 Member
    Great day for a 3-4 mile bike ride this morning, before celebrating the day with family & friends.

Challenged myself to a long bike ride. Went 7 miles! On a gravel path! Took me over 1 1/2 hours, including breaks, but I did it! It took willpower yesterday to stay on track & eat healthy. But very happily, I did accomplished that too and ended up having a great day overall!

Didn't see many flowers on my bike ride - mostly daffies and a few dandelions. Did see a beautiful white swan along a long pond that was fishing, a huge female cardinal, and a far too tame deer eating grass directly along the banks of the gravel path as I biked by... The poor doe didn't acknowledged me until last second and thankfully when it startled, it darted away from the path & back toward the woods rather than toward me!