WARNING:I'm going to be gross

Options
Okay so I started the dukan diet on April second. I love it. I feel great, it's not too hard to follow;especially now that I can eat veggies again, and I can see the results. I've lost 16lbs.

So the reason for this post is that I have noticed, and my fiancé too, that I am not such a gassy lassie as I used to be. Seriously, I can't remember the last time I farted! Everything else is pretty regular, but the not farting thing totally weirdos me out. I guess I should be thankful because my man definitely is.

Has anyone else experienced this phenomenon? I'm wondering if I didn't maybe have a gluten allergy that I didn't know about. Maybe it's because I'm not drinking cheap beer any longer... Let me know guys.

Replies

• pkw58
    pkw58 Posts: 2,038 Member
    Options
    LOL! Yes, there are a lot of changes to the good when we eat for our health instead of just for entertainment. I have found that life without bread, chips,pasta, rice and potatoes is much healther for me. I had long given up beer or alcoholic drinks. Oddly enough, those all are things that come back to one on the dukan diet, but I have no desire to eat them. I enjoy not being bloated and free of "tummy problems".