april 26 and 27

Options
Well, I guess these are my last posts here as everyone seems to be done! :)

Congratulations to everyone who completed the Shred and good luck on your further journey!

Replies

• AllergicToExercise
    AllergicToExercise Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    Well done for continuing on with this, I hope you got some great results and are working on your next challenge! :smile:
  • SleeplessinBerlin
    SleeplessinBerlin Posts: 513 Member
    Options
    How sweet of you! Thank you! Are done with RI30? What will you be doing next?
  • AllergicToExercise
    Options
    I'm only half way through RI30 as I've been alternating with Banish Fat and also incorporating a couple of rest days per week. By mixing it up like that my weight is now on the move downwards again which I'm happy about since it totally stalled all the way through 30DS.

What are you doing next? I also have access to Insanity but I don't think I could hack it just yet! Good luck with your next workout. :smile:
  • SleeplessinBerlin
    SleeplessinBerlin Posts: 513 Member
    Options
    My cousin's got Insanity and P90X for me. I will check them out. I'm not sure I'm ready for it and I'm not sure I'm willing and able to spend 50-60 minutes on my workouts. I loved Jillian's circuits, short and sweet. But I told myself that now is the only time for me to try it - once I get back to work, I'll have even less time.

If it doesn't work - it will be another rounds of Ripped in 30, I guess!
  • AllergicToExercise
    Options
    Not sure about P90X but I know Insanity is 60 days - I guess by the time the proper Summer comes around, you'd see some big differences. I've got Extreme Shed & Shred but haven't tried that properly yet so that could be my next one after RI30.