Medifast Blender...

SlimSpirit
SlimSpirit Posts: 4 Member
Has anyone had any experience with the Medifast brand blender? I recently purchased one and started using it a couple of days ago, and it does not crush the ice. Like at all. Anyone familiar with the refund policy on this? The policy on the website mostly talks about returning boxes of food. I could also use tips on the best blender(s) for crushing ice. Thanks!

Replies

• GabyBaby916
    GabyBaby916 Posts: 385 Member
    Ninja blenders annihilate ice!
    I don't know the refund policy on the MF blenders, but I would imagine if you can return food, you could return equipment.
  • jeepie98
    jeepie98 Posts: 114 Member
    I agree definitely Ninja! I love mine!
  • Lisa1971
    Lisa1971 Posts: 3,069 Member
    Agree with the Ninja blenders!
  • SlimSpirit
    Thanks everyone! Ninja it is :)
  • Artemis_Acorn
    Artemis_Acorn Posts: 836 Member
    I use my Medifast Blender to crush ice all the time. The key seems to be to crush it alone - don't add any liquid until the ice is crushed.
  • hotcocoa8
    hotcocoa8 Posts: 58 Member
    It crushes my ice.
  • hippie_spirit
    hippie_spirit Posts: 104 Member
    I use my Medifast Blender to crush ice all the time. The key seems to be to crush it alone - don't add any liquid until the ice is crushed.

i agree. if i put the ice in alone, it totally crushes it.
    otherwise ... not so much :-(
  • JackieMac979
    JackieMac979 Posts: 189 Member
    I have a Magic Bullet and the Medifast blender. I have my fridge ice dispenser crush the ice first. The Bullet crushes slightly better than Medifast's version, but they're pretty similar. I always add ice first, then the packet, then water. If I do the packet first, it gets kind of lumpy.
  • SlimSpirit
    Thanks, I'll give this a try!
  • Monisfit4life
    Monisfit4life Posts: 228 Member
    I got a Ninja blender from Target it was a little pricey but totally worth the money. I never looked back.