Week 5 Goals, Motivation and Results!

Options
lizz2013
lizz2013 Posts: 331 Member
Hello my beauties, for anyone still checking in and getting involved congratulations! It's been over 21 days and you have officially developed a habit :) We've got 8 weeks to go and a whole lot of work to do so I hope you're feeling motivated and ready for the change your body is about to go through. If not, say something and we'll help you through it :)

So, I don't know about anyone else but with all this strength training (30ds) and cardio I'm doing, my body is screaming out for some yoga! I've also been told to keep up the 30ds and really go for it with the cardio.

This weeks goals:
Yoga - Try to go to a class or do a DVD at least once this week.
Morning Stretches - try to do this sequence (below) every morning.
Cardio - 4 hours of cardio! minimum :)
Strength Training - for anyone who hasn't tried it yet, give 30 Day Shred a go, at least once. (it has amazing results!)
30 Day Squat Challenge - take 5 minutes out of your day and get that bootay burning!
Evening bodyweight exercises: Pictures below, cycle crunches, superman, plank!

If you want to see changes in 8 weeks time you need to really go for it now! I believe in you :)

1z4y5qt.jpg

This sequence will relieve stress, make your body feel supple and generally brighten your outlook. At least it does for me :)

Bodyweight Exercises: 3 sets of 25 reps

144nr4.jpg

x4qo6.jpg

2lxwf0h.jpg

Eat well, drink lots and enjoy yourself! Our new bodies are under construction :D

Replies

• zentha1384
    zentha1384 Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    Wow, that is definitely a challenge. I will see how I do this week, but I am guessing not very well. I have a week off from challenges with my trainer so i'm thinking about taking it a little easy so I can jump into next weeks full force.

I don't know who won yet but I wanted to share what I have accomplished in 16 weeks. (I will post pictures when I get them from her :))

Measurements take on 12-30-12 by my trainer
    Shoulder: 43
    Right arm: 14.5
    Left Arm: 14
    Chest: 42.5
    Waist: 39.5
    Belly: 42
    Butt: 48.5
    Right Thigh: 26.5
    Left Thigh: 27
    Weight: 205.7
    Body Fat %: 43.6

Measurements take on 4-28-13 by my trainer
    Shoulder: 41
    Right arm: 13
    Left Arm: 13.5
    Chest: 39
    Waist: 33.5
    Belly: 36
    Butt: 45
    Right Thigh: 24
    Left Thigh: 24
    Weight: 181.7
    Body Fat %: 37.5

I Have lost 29 inches, 24 lbs, and 6.1% body fat.
  • zentha1384
    Options
    Progress pics

http://imgur.com/a/DDB9T

Purple wall is 12-30-13
    White wall is today :happy:
  • lizz2013
    Options
    you look amazing!!!!!!! that is such good progress :) You're so tiny :) Such inspiration!!!! I'd say you definitely deserve a bit of a rest while you can :) xxx
  • zentha1384
    Options
    you look amazing!!!!!!! that is such good progress :) You're so tiny :) Such inspiration!!!! I'd say you definitely deserve a bit of a rest while you can :) xxx

I need the rest more than I thought. I have fluid built up in my ears. It is extremely painful and throwing of my balance :cry: My doctor put my on prednisone, which is know to cause instant weight gain
  • lizz2013
    Options
    Sorry to hear that :( Its horrid the way our bodies can control us! Is the weight gain from water weight or increased appetite? Hopefully it should stop after the meds are finished though and then you'll be back on track :) Hope you feel better soon x
  • zentha1384
    Options
    Causes you to gain in several ways: water weight, increased appetite, insomnia and it is artificial cortisol :grumble: