Getting started.

Hi bootcampers,

I hope you all can read this.

Before we start, you need to change your settings. Go to SETTINGS, then go to FOOD AND EXERCISE DIARY settings.

Change your DIARY SHARING setting to 'Friends only', this way we can view each other's food and exercise diaries.

Then we can see how we are tracking, and guide you along the way with your food choices. That's the whole point of the next 14 days.

If we can help you make better food choices and make them a HABIT, this will help you accelerate the results that you want from bootcamp training.

Please change your settings, then post a message here if you were successful in doing this.

Replies

• Hi all,

I have made a few entries into my food diary, can you guys view this?

Let me know.

Sim
  • done..i had change the setting
  • Hi guys,

A lot of you have still not changed your DIARY SHARING settings to 'Friends only', if you don't do this I cannot view your diary entries, which means I cannot give you feedback.

Please reply if you are having any problems with this.

Sim.
  • Hi all,

To make this simple, can you guys just add me as a friend, if you haven't already. Chances are then I can view your diaries.

Thanks,

sim.
  • ok...managed to change it. I have entered my food intake for today. View and comment please...
  • I've changed the setting.
  • a66ytan
    a66ytan Posts: 1
    settings changed as advised :)