I got for Surgery on Tuesday!! Very Nervous...

:flowerforyou: Hi, I'm Twiskers, New here as of 2 days ago, I'm in for surgery on Tuesday, Gastric Sleeve. Looking to make some fun new friends here to share this journey with, also to give my own personal experience of whats going on in each step of my progress. :) Hit me up if you would like a new friend to.

Twisk

Replies

• 13turtles
    13turtles Posts: 183 Member
    Hey Twisk! I remember being very excited/nervous the day before my RNY surgery 12/12/12. You will find great support on this board! Good luck tomorrow and each day thereafter as it is a huge change! For me, it has been so worth it!
  • Twiskers
    Twiskers Posts: 9
    Thank you Turtles, I really needed to hear that. I feel like I'm going into this alone alot of the time.
  • gwen6971
    gwen6971 Posts: 49
    Hi Twiskers. Congrats on getting your surgery date. I just started the process to get sleeved. Prayers for a safe surgery and quick recovery. Sending you a friend request.
  • mandyabraio
    mandyabraio Posts: 112 Member
    Congratulations on your surgery! I was sleeve on 11/5/12 The best thing I ever did for me!!!
  • grim_traveller
    grim_traveller Posts: 627 Member
    Good luck. Let us know how the surgery went.
  • MaggyMaizy2
    MaggyMaizy2 Posts: 148 Member
    Good luck, Twiskers! You will be so happy you made this decision. I haven't regretted a moment since my RNY surgery in August. Please let us know how things go!

Maggy :smile: