First day!

Options
2»

Replies

• kmbweber2014
    kmbweber2014 Posts: 680 Member
    Options

Are any of you doing any additional cardio? I am a TurboKick addict and I am not sure if I can stop going to those classes. I really enjoy them so I think I will do NROL4W on Sunday, Wednesday and Fridays and Kickboxing Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday. Giving me one day of total rest. What about any of you?

I'm still running a few day a week. My whole point in wanting to do it was to increase my leg strength so I could get faster with my runs and run for longer so I haven't quite that. I also have a 7.46 mile race on Sunday, after that I might back off my runs and only do it twice a week or something.
  • tammymusic1
    tammymusic1 Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    I feel like I am dying doing prone jacknifes, I can only do 5. Am I the only one that finds them so hard?
    no it is not just you the balance part is so hard the first time I did them I must have fallen off the ball a dozen times i decided to let a little air out of the ball that made it a little easier
  • emmycaitlin0304
    emmycaitlin0304 Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    I start today and I'm worried about those prone jackknifes. I believe I have diastasis recti and have just started researching what workouts I should and shouldn't do until that is healed. I'm going to try them today since it is my first day, but I'm not sure what I'll do if that's one of the exercises I shouldn't do.
  • PLUMSGRL
    PLUMSGRL Posts: 1,134 Member
    Options
    emmycaitlin03, try doing the inch worm instead (shows it in the book), less stress on the abs until you're healed.
  • emmycaitlin0304
    emmycaitlin0304 Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    Good idea. I'll try a few and see if it puts strain on the wrong place, if so, I'll do those! Thanks!