Stage on complete - results

Options
Iron_Feline
Iron_Feline Posts: 10,750 Member
Hi guys

I have completed stage one - Whoop, and wanted to share my stats. I loved it and while I'm not sure about all the lunges in stage 2 I'm giving it my all. I also did it at home so some of these are the modified versions. Oh and I ate 1600-1800 cal a day sometimes more :blushing:

Weight - 145.5 >>>>>> 145.5 no difference
Inches lost - 8" woo hoo!

Squats - 12.1lbs (my bar) >>>>>> 50.7lbs - stalled as at home with no rack.
Push ups - 45° with bad form >>>>>>>> 4 at 15° / 6 at 45° excellent form
Seated row - 17.6lbs >>>>>>> 50.7lbs
Step ups - 10" step 19lbs >>>>>> 13" step 40lbs
Jackknifes - falling off! >>>>>>> 15 good form

Deadlifts - 17.6lbs >>>>>>> 68lbs (ran out of weights!)
Shoulder press - 6.3lbs (each hand) >>>>>>> 17.2lbs (each hand)
Lat pulldown - 6.2lbs (each hand) >>>>>>> 9.5lbs (each hand)
Lunges - body weight >>>>>> 30lbs
Crunches - 2.2lbs on chest >>>>>> 15lbs over head

I'm really pleased with my progress - I've never lifted heavy so the first few workouts were light to learn form. I stalled on deadlifts as I can't buy more weights, but hope to join a gym in June.

There are photos on my waist progress in my profile, I'm well chuffed with difference.

I did post this in the stage one chat - but I know not everyone goes in there and though that this might encourage any noobs who have never lifted before - the way I started. Lifting heavy is totally relative to where you start. :bigsmile:

Replies

• Iron_Feline
    Options
    AAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGG to the typo in the title - should say Stage one! :blushing:
  • eatrunstretch
    eatrunstretch Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    Wow, well done! I would love to know where you noticed the most difference?

I've taken all my measurements and am starting Stage 1 tomorrow. Its really encouraging to see how far you've come in such short time!

Good luck with stage 2 :smile:
  • Iron_Feline
    Options

I saw the difference in my waist the most - but I can see by the photos I took that I look smaller all over.

I also feel much stronger - and have noticed certain jobs at work are easier. :bigsmile:
  • bdetty
    bdetty Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    wow - 8" !!!! that is incredible.
  • Iron_Feline
    Options

Thanks :flowerforyou: - Couldn't quite believe it myself - thank god I took pics and measurements!

Not sure I'll get such amazing results from now on - but here's hoping :bigsmile:
  • elizak87
    elizak87 Posts: 249 Member
    Options

Thanks :flowerforyou: - Couldn't quite believe it myself - thank god I took pics and measurements!

Not sure I'll get such amazing results from now on - but here's hoping :bigsmile:

The pics really show the difference (yer I stalked your profile). You have done amazing!
  • cphaneuf16
    cphaneuf16 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Wow!! That's a lot of inches!! Congrats!!