Needing help with tdee and loosing weight

Options
Hi there,
I have been with mfp now for 95 days and have only lost 4 lbs, and a little discouraged to say the least. I originally started out with eating the calories mfp suggested which was 1200 and lost nothing, I then tried to figure out this whole tdee method trying everything, not sure if i actually calculated it right though. I went up to 1500 calories and have only lost 4 lbs in 70 days. I feel so discouraged as i see everyone on here loosing so much weight and i cant seem to start kick this weight loss at all. I try to eat healthy and weight everything. Must admit i do cheat a little on the weekends. I am here to ask if anyone would be so kind to take a look at my stats and i know its a lot to ask but if someone could calculate for me how many calories i should be eating i would so appreciate it . I am 55 years young lol 5'5 and weigh 154lbs hoping to to go down to 135 or even 140 i would be happy with. I unfortunately don't do much in the exercising department due to back issues but do spend all day at work on my feet and up and down stair all day long.
Thanking you in advance, any help would be greatly appreciated :happy:

Replies

This discussion has been closed.