Keto Diet - Week 10 (2 and 1/2 months)

Options
Well as of this past Friday I clocked in at least 24lbs lost so far. I started Keto on Sun Feb 17th. Started in at 391lbs down to 367lbs. This has been without exercise besides a couple uncommon walks. I'm averaging about 2 lbs loss a week. This is with a 20 net Carb or less/day and a 2400 calorie or less/day goal currently.

This has been my weekly vlog so far on it as I try to create accountability for myself to stick with it and log my progress as I go.

I log all my food to the letter here in myfitnesspal. I test myself every few days on ketone test strips. Just doing everything I can to make this a part of my permanent life. I'm looking to incorporate an exercise routine in here soon to see if I can increase the results more.

Replies

• Jasmine_James
    Jasmine_James Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Just want to say congratulations and you're doing a great job. I really admire that you are putting this journey out there on the Web to inspire others. At 2 pounds a week you are transforming in a safe and steady way. You will become healthy before you know it.

Stay the course and thanks again for sharing!
  • jackalope39
    jackalope39 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    That is truly outstanding, and inspiring! Thank you for taking the time to post and share your success - you are rocking it out!