My Eat Clean tools... what are yours?

kingscrown
kingscrown Posts: 615 Member
I'd really like more places for support with Eating Clean. I rely heavily on Tosca Reno's book Recharged and her first cookbook. I follow the menus too from her website and from her magazine.

Are there any blogs or podcasts that any of you are using that are helpful. I really find Tosca Reno's website to be very confusing and hard to use as a forum to be in touch with others.

Replies

• conniedj
    conniedj Posts: 470 Member
    You know, I like to watch all the cooking shows to get inspired--then just make up a recipe to clean it up! But I don't really look online for most things, unless it is to reference what's actually in a recipe. Unless I am baking....

My fave thing to do now is to try exotic spices and fusion of styles: japanese meets mexican. Sometimes it works, sometimes not so much. I do like this site....http://www.thegraciouspantry.com/ to get some ideas once in a while!
  • Hi,

Pinterest is great for finding clean eating recipes/sites.

Good sites - thegraciouspantry.com
    Foodieblogroll.com
    Greenplaterule.com

Hope they help
  • stades
    stades Posts: 3
    I like Dr. Joel Furhman. He has alot of good ideas and interesting things on his website. I like his dvd "Eating Like A Nutritarian".
  • tsimblist
    tsimblist Posts: 206 Member
    I like Dr. Joel Furhman. He has alot of good ideas and interesting things on his website. ...

Ditto for Dr. John McDougall.