Before pics!!

Options
sarahbw22
sarahbw22 Posts: 130 Member
If you're brave enough to post, please do. I'll be posting mine tomorrow morning. Make sure they are front, side and back pictures, so we can see results for all sides!!

Replies

• sleepingtodream
    sleepingtodream Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    Do you know if the pictures are viewable by all MFP users or just one's who join the group? I'm hesitant...but posting would probably push me to stick with the challenge more!
  • sarahbw22
    Options
    Do you know if the pictures are viewable by all MFP users or just one's who join the group? I'm hesitant...but posting would probably push me to stick with the challenge more!

I'm pretty sure it will be viewable by everyone. I will be taking pictures tonight (after Zumba so I feel a little extra fit, haha!) and posting here tomorrow. Last month's ab challenge was the first time I ever posted a before picture. After hitting "post", I had an anxiety attack until the next person posted. And then I realized, hey, we're all here for the same thing. And it was the first challenge besides the C25K that I stuck with. So maybe that was what I needed to do? My "before" pics just happen to also be my "after" pics from this past challenge.
  • sarahbw22
    Options
    I won't be able to post before pics because my camera broke last night (or sometime before and I just noticed) and my Ipad takes crappy pics, so I'm going to go by inches. I'll take my measurements and post them later today.
  • sarahbw22
    Options
    Here are my Hips and Waist Measurements: Hips: 41" Waist: 29.75" I am hoping to lose at least an inch from both places.
  • sleepingtodream
    Options
    So I did take before photo's last night....but I'm thinking I'm going to hold off and post "before and after's" at the end of the month or maybe half way through:)

My measurements are...

Hips: 37"
    Waist: 30"

I really want to tighten up my tummy so my belly button isn't droopy:P
  • sarahbw22
    Options
    So I did take before photo's last night....but I'm thinking I'm going to hold off and post "before and after's" at the end of the month or maybe half way through:)

My measurements are...

You've got this!!! I'm jealous of your tiny hips!! :)
  • sleepingtodream
    Options

My measurements are...

I'd be happier with my hips if my waist was smaller.....need a better waist to hit ratio so I don't look so "boxy":) We can do this!!!
  • sarahbw22
    Options

My measurements are...

I'd be happier with my hips if my waist was smaller.....need a better waist to hit ratio so I don't look so "boxy":) We can do this!!!

Let me know how the first day goes for you!!