I'm Melissa

Options
Tme2change
Tme2change Posts: 185 Member
Hi I'm Melissa and I'm new to eating cleanER, I can't say I'm going to eat 100% clean all the time because I can't I'm not prefect however I am trying to do better for myself and little by little I'm doing just that. I stumbled upon this group here on the forum in hopes to making some new and great friends to help me along wth way.
I chose to start the summerfit challenge on graciouspantry.com to help too. I'm doing numerous other challenges too. I"m looking to become more fit, I need to make this flabby body into tone. and feel better.
So here I am feel free to add me and I hope to share some thoughts with you as well.

Replies

• montana_girl
    montana_girl Posts: 1,403 Member
    Options
    Hi Melissa!

I'm (fairly) new to eating clean as well. And like you, I highly doubt I will ever eat 100% clean, I'm just hoping to do better than before and learn as I go.

And this group has been awesome for ideas and suggestions. :smile:
  • nuttingh
    nuttingh Posts: 65
    Options
    I am also new to this group and working to transition myself to a cleaner lifestyle. I have started buying snacks and main food items (milk, eggs, bread) clean but actual meals and what not can be difficult and costly right now. I'm hoping once farmer's market season starts the 20th, I'll be better prepared and inspired, all at an affordable cost.

Heather :)