Ideal Week Eating Paleo

Options
daniellealys
daniellealys Posts: 301 Member
Hello
Sometimes I wonder if I am eating correctly. I know that just eating paleo friendly foods doesnt mean I am doing everything right. Does anyone have any examples or suggestions for an ideal week of eating paleo (preferably for weight loss and EGG FREE)

any top rules? like never eat A with B. Or always eat C with D, etc.

Thanks Everyone!

Replies

• rlv2680
    rlv2680 Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    bump!
  • chopzgurl05
    chopzgurl05 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    For me, personally, I lost 75lbs eating no fruit, limiting starchy veggies and nuts/seeds, and eating moderate protein with higher ratio of fat. With my health issues I do better on a lower carb version of this diet but I don't recommend that for everyone. I was never hungry. I ate nice big plates at every meal and the weight steadily dropped off each week.
    An average day for me would be lot's of water, london broil with broccoli drizzled with EVOO for breakfast. Big salad with protein and homemade dressing (Usually EVOO, balsamic, dijon, and some seasonings), and for dinner protein and veggies with a generous portion of good oil (Usually coconut oil at dinner time)
    Each meal I just switch up the seasonings, veggies and protein so I get a nice varied ratio of nutrients.