Mini-goal?

Options
alanabanana01
alanabanana01 Posts: 297 Member
Since I have so much to lose, I find it much easier to do mini-goals. My first ones were to be able to use my wii fitness board and to lose 10%.

Now I am working on getting under 300 pounds. I have about 10 pounds to lose, and my goal is to do it by my one year anniversay of using MFP ---that would be June 20th. I should be able to do this if I stay on track!

How about you? do you have mini-goals? If so, what have you met and what is next?

Replies

• MSP107
    MSP107 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    My mini goal began on April 7 to lose 15 pounds in 6 weeks (doing a challenge at my gym) I have two weeks left
    weigh in is tomorrow for week #4 (high expectations I know)

My other mini goal is to be in ONEDERLAND (199lbs) by the first day of summer June 21, 2013
  • airangel59
    airangel59 Posts: 1,887 Member
    Options
    Had a few mini goals in my head over this journey so far..I hit ONEderland on 3/16 and the next goal is one I set out June 7th last year when I started this, to lose 100 lbs in a year ...am not there yet and time's ticking faster than I'm losing but I'll be happy to come close to that amount.
  • GregJourney
    GregJourney Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    I try to set mini goals. It id hard to look to look at the whole mountain. One step at a time I can do. Keep up your great work
  • LadyShadows
    LadyShadows Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I do mini goals as well.I just reached my half way mark of loss on my ticker which I just made by end of last month. Mini ones I think help keep you motivated and feel good about the hard work you put in to get there. :smile:
    38371309.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter