Smoothies

I am crazy in love with smoothies and looking for tried and true recipes. Do you have a good one you care to share? Thanks

Replies

• learntolive
    learntolive Posts: 169 Member
    I do protein shakes. I use one scoop Herbal Protein Shake Mix, 1 scoop PB2 regular and 1 scoop PB2 Chocolate in 8 oz milk. I usually add yogurt and fruit but you don't have to. Last week we went on vacation. I wanted to try and keep my eating in check. I bought some powdered milk and used whatever amount they recommended for an 8 oz shake and mixed it with my other powdered mixes--it was very good. Ani I was apprehensive going in, and pleasantly surprized. Let me know if you try it.:flowerforyou:
  • issyfit
    issyfit Posts: 1,077 Member
    Most of mine are frozen fruit, carbmaster yogurt, vanilla protein powder and unsweetened vanilla almond milk, maybe a little V8 diet splash or fusion thrown in and sometimes a handful of spinach added.

Another favorite is almond milk, frozen bananas, chocolate PB2 and choc PB protein powder.

I also have a bunch of recipes on my smoothie board on Pinterest but I haven't tried most of them yet: www.pinterest.com/issypal