People who on here- diet?

Options
daisyterp
daisyterp Posts: 27 Member
I was wondering what the few active people on here were doing diet wise?
Do you follow TA's plan? MFp's calorie reccs or do your own thing?

Replies

• mdelcott
    mdelcott Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    I do not follow the TA diet, I just do my best to make good chioces and keep my calories under 1600
  • JRadd14
    JRadd14 Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    I do not do any of the TA diets...(Bootcamp or Meta) - They are quite restrictive. I too try to make good choices, eat more clean, and eat 5-6 meals a day to keep my metabolism high and not become ravenous. I've tried TA's chocolate protein powder and it wasn't too bad, but rather pricey.
  • JRadd14
    JRadd14 Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    Oh, and I try to keep my calories around 1400, but I try to mix it up and have some days under and a couple days over - keep my body guessing and boost metabolism.
  • spiffybarbarella1
    Options
    I am doing the Clean and Lean diet by James Duigan, which is geared for fat loss, in particular abdominal fat. It's quite strict to follow, but it's totally worth it. The results are amazing. I lost 6lbs the first week, following it religiously.
  • translationmx
    translationmx Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    The Bootcamp book has several good recipes, but most are prep intensive, so I sometimes make larger batches, freeze and use as needed.

I'm currently doing the nutritional ketosis regimen from The Art and Science of Low Carbohydrate Performance book, and I'm loving it.