finishing burn but no results yet :(

Options
2»

Replies

• lin7604
    lin7604 Posts: 3,019 Member
    Options
    whoa mine would be too. i only have up to 20. and that is quite enough for me
  • aatlchavens
    aatlchavens Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Well, I can't say definitively yet because I am about a week from finishing up Burn and have not yet done measurements or another round of progress pictures, but I don't see a lot of difference when I look in the mirror. I know my weight has held steady because I do weigh in every Friday. However, I can feel a difference in how heavy I can lift, which is half the reason I wanted to do ChaLean to begin with! Did you track your weight and reps for all of the burn phase? I'd say if you could do more reps and/or lift heavier by the end, that is progress indeed.
  • LisaGirlfriend
    LisaGirlfriend Posts: 493 Member
    Options
    The PUSH phase killed my glutes!!! There were days where I couldn't even sit !! LEAN is not so hard on the glutes. ;-)
  • lin7604
    Options
    the right side of my neck is sore today, not sure if i went a bit too heavy or did it wrong? can't remember what it's called but just lifting straight up from your shoulders?
  • LisaGirlfriend
    Options
    So I lost and gained the same couple of pounds during PUSH phase (0 loss for the month)... however, I started LEAN phase last Wednesday and did my weekly weigh in this morning. DOWN 2.1 1bs!!!! Hmmmmmmm interesting! :happy:
  • lin7604
    Options
    wow that is interesting.. what is the difference with lean then burn? i have gained 2 lbs since starting push, so i hope i can lose it after and not gain anymore... just maybe some inches?
  • LisaGirlfriend
    Options
    wow that is interesting.. what is the difference with lean then burn? i have gained 2 lbs since starting push, so i hope i can lose it after and not gain anymore... just maybe some inches?

Burn is heavy weights, 10-12 reps to failure. Push is heavier weights, 6-8 reps to failure. Lean is heavy weights, 10-12 reps to failure. I found with PUSH I really upped my weights high and I felt like maybe I was bulking a bit. Lean is really intense and difficult but I don't have that bulking feeling. I'm loving LEAN but there are times where I don't think I can make it through. I always do though. :laugh:
  • lin7604
    Options
    humm now i am scared for the lean phase....
  • LisaGirlfriend
    Options
    humm now i am scared for the lean phase....

I felt that way too when I read the other posts about LEAN, but it's really good. It's putting Burn and Push together so it's pretty intense. Weights come way down from Push though. I've just finished week 2 of Lean.
  • lin7604
    Options
    so weights are heavier then burn but lighter then push?
  • LisaGirlfriend
    Options
    It's different than Burn but maybe not heavier. You're working multiple muscles in LEAN which you don't do in Burn so sometimes it seems like I'm going really light. You'll see. Don't be scared. LEAN is good!!
  • lin7604
    Options
    haha... i am ready! just finished 2nd week of push, so only 2 weeks to go. waiting to see some changes still
  • LisaGirlfriend
    Options
    Great job! I have a sore right side at the back of my ribs! Not sure what I did but it started yesterday and hurts!! BLAH!!! Gotta take it easy and not do any lifting today. Only walked today and that was enough. Hope it's nothing long-term.
  • lin7604
    Options
    hope you didn't really hurt yourself.. take a easy.... i just bought 20 lb weights today, so i am excited to use them today.