Hopped on the wagon

Options
Hi ketoers!! I'm on week 2 of keto and I've already lost 3 pounds! Although it may not seem like much, as a girl it is harder to take off the weight than it is for guys.

Here are my stats:
SW: 157 lbs
CW: 154 lbs
GW: 125 lbs

I'm just looking for fellow keto friends for motivation and to help each other reach our goals!

kcko,
~Silvia

Replies

• acidosaur
    acidosaur Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    Hi!

I am new to keto as well, have been reading a LOT about it over this weekend and have decided to try it after two and a half months' plateau with normal dieting. Sick of being hungry all the time!

My stats are:

SW: 175 lbs
    CW: 135 lbs
    GW: 125 lbs

I added you!
  • silvseyes
    silvseyes Posts: 7
    Options
    Nice! You're almost there! How long did it take you to get to 135? Yeah, tell me about it! I lost 6 pounds in a week and a half of regular dieting, eating 5 times a day, but i was hungry all the time and i was very restricted in what I could eat. Keto keeps me full so long! Thanks for adding me :)
  • bacitracin
    bacitracin Posts: 921 Member
    Options
    HEY EVERYBODY! Welcome to keto. I'm almost at the two year mark, though the last 6 months have been out of ketosis more often than not.
  • acidosaur
    acidosaur Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    Hi bacitracin!

It took me a long time to get this far, about two years to lose 60lb in total (I lost some before I came to MFP).

Lately, though, I'd been having longer and longer plateaus with fewer pounds dropping. As I'm so close to my goal I thought I'd give it a shot!