• NBBorg
    NBBorg Posts: 38
    Options
    Hi!

6'4"
    SW: 257lb
    CW: 189lb
    GW: 180lb ~ in fat reduction.

I'm Flo, 19, from Germany. I've been working on my body for almost 13 Months now. I work out everyday at the moment to build up some muscles to get ready for summer '13. I still need to lose some fat to actually see some results.

Sooo.. yea. Let's do it! Feel free to add me. :)
  • naticksdonna
    naticksdonna Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    Hi all - I'm Donna and have been working at losing for a year now. Have dropped 65 lbs. but have another 15 - 20 lbs. to go depending on how fast my face falls!! The reason I say that is that I'm old and losing weight is a lot different now than at a younger age. Anyway, family wants me to stop and keep calling me skinny (which is hilarious to me!) but I know what I need to do. So I at least want to get to a good BF% then I'll stop. Been hovering at the same weight it seems forever - the same few lbs up and down. It's nice to know there's a group of people in a similar situation - most of my friends are either at goal or have quite a bit to lose and it's frustrating seeing all the losses and not being able to join in.. I don't eat packaged foods and prepare all of our meals with mine being more on the low carb end (I'm totally addicted!) and am somewhat low cal as well. I work out every day at something, some days more than others. It will be nice to check in to see how everyone is doing!