Day One!!!!

Options
mykes13
mykes13 Posts: 15 Member
I was inspired by you guys this afternoon so I went out and got some hand weights and got going! Day one down. Everything was going fine until those side lunges... I had to go down to one five pound weight. What about you guys? How was day 1?

Replies

• DanaLynnMN
    DanaLynnMN Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    Ugh....I HATE those side lunges too!!! They are brutal.
    It's actually my day 2 - went well, but my feet hurt during all the jumping and the lunges.
    On the plus side, I'm really good at squats!!

Dare I say it......I'm looking forward to tomorrow's work out!!! :tongue:

Keep up the good work everyone!! I know you got it in you to push a little harder every day!!
  • meli829
    meli829 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Day 2 for me too. I actually don't mind the side lunges, the push-ups and the squat/90 degrees arm lifts are giving me trouble though but it was a tad bit easier today so I'm hoping it gets easier as the days go on. Great job on completing Day 1/2, we are doing this!! :)
  • kasslass2
    kasslass2 Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    Day one, level one down!!! Woot woot! Really kinda wished I hadn't worked out earlier today as well...cause some things really hurt :) Measurements and pics made me want to scream or cry!!! HOPING for awesome results!!!
  • Hellaine
    Hellaine Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    My thighs are killing me! There were a few times where I sort of had to back down a bit from whatever I was doing and just sort of muddle through it... But I did better than I thought I would and I guess we all gotta start somewhere. It sucked and it didn't feel good, BUT it felt food knowing I did it haha. Managed to do a 25 minute power walk later on in the evening, but I'm sure my thighs will be letting me know how they feel about that tomorrow morning.

I'm using three pound weights right now. Because I'm still a wuss, heh heh.
  • kasslass2
    Options
    Awesome! Good job! I have a feeling that I'm gonna feel it tomorrow too :0 It will be a good pain though!
  • Autazell
    Autazell Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Hey ladies! I am on day two. I was already sore from day one (sad I know) and now I am more sore after day two... but I feel good, and completing the workout today was already a little bit easier. The push ups... those killed me!
  • VivaciousVic
    VivaciousVic Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    OMG...This is what happens when a CRAZY person suggests my *kitten* does Jillian... lol.. Thanks Kass... I hate you now.. Sure I'll love you later... however I have to really get with this... I can't do lunges or jumping jacks or squats... KNEES are yelling at me... sore already.. However I think that as time goes on I'll build up to them... however Not tonight... oh and that backwards crunch.. IF i could lift all this off the floor I wouldn't be in this mess... HOWEVER.. I will keep trying those. While they do those I do my leg lifts...I hope that we can ALL get thru this together... time for a muscle relaxer and a shower.. back at it again tomorrow.

Good Night.

Vic
  • kasslass2
    Options
    Morning ladies! some of your responses cracked me up! Vic, don't hate me....I will be hating myself enough for both of us! LOL I have to "modify" the jumping jacks and jumping rope just a bit...............by that I mean I have to hold me boobs and look like a total idiot! Naturally very large breasts and jumping DO NOT go together in any form! Even with a good bra and a workout bra over that! Anyhoo, all stupidness aside, we made it through day 1- we started it NOW LETS FINISH IT!!!
  • majope
    majope Posts: 1,325 Member
    Options
    Started today! And was dripping with sweat when I finished--heck, I was dripping with sweat halfway through the first circuit. Could not do all the pushups, even on my knees, and my arms hate me now. In part because I reached for my 3-pound weights, and grabbed the 5-pounders instead...oops. I actually looked forward to the ab exercises because they felt like rest--after a few months of Pilates, those weren't so bad.

I think I can do it again tomorrow without taking a rest day, but we'll see how everything feels in the morning.

Hope it's going well for everyone!