I am going to weigh in on friday!
  • sarahg148
    sarahg148 Posts: 701 Member
    Options
    I'll WI on Thursday.
  • HulaHoopQueen
    HulaHoopQueen Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Down 1.2 at WI this morning, so only 10.2 more left! : )
  • wbandel
    wbandel Posts: 530 Member
    Options
    Weighed in yesterday with 1/2lb down, finally lost all that water retention from starting 30 Day Shred. If you start it, do not weigh in the first week, it's so un-motivating! Still keeping up with 30 Day Shred. Not really seeing huge inch differences, but I can feel more muscle under the fat than before. Half way through and lost an inch on my hips, 1/2 inch on my lower waist, and 1/2 inch on my chest. Scratch that, that's pretty good for three weeks, I'm just so impatient to be done. lol
  • wbandel
    Options
    Down 1.2 at WI this morning, so only 10.2 more left! : )

That's great! :D
  • wbandel
    Options
    Welllll, the darn scale didn't budge this week. Despite my efforts to lower carbs and increase protein, still stalled out. I really wanted to see at least 1 lb. disappear this week. On to the next week, I suppose.

Oh and by the way, I really hate when MFP tells me I'll weigh 132 in 5 weeks! Hey! I want to weight 132 by May 31st. Waaah! :sad: We will see, MFP, we will see...

My chin is up and my fridge is stocked for the week. Best wishes to all of you for a productive, goal-reaching week!

Yeah, mine keeps telling me I'll be under my goal in 5 weeks. It's been saying that forever and it' makes me sad. Used to beat the clock and now I'm crawling towards it slowly. :/
  • sarahg148
    sarahg148 Posts: 701 Member
    Options
    So I lost 1.2 lbs so far. :) Can't wait for next Thursday. :bigsmile:
  • red8424
    red8424 Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Nothing lost, nothing gained. :indifferent:
    That makes 1 month stalled....again. I have started weight training this week and upped my calories so hopefully something magical will happen in the next couple of weeks. Please!!
  • Just_Ceci
    Just_Ceci Posts: 5,926 Member
    Options
    I'm down 1/2 lb this week from last week, now only 8 1/2 lbs from my goal weight! I am happy with 1/2 lb. Better than nothing!
  • stealthq
    stealthq Posts: 4,298 Member
    Options
    Got a new scale and am weighing naked rather than clothed. Given I can't really directly compare the numbers, I think I've lost 1.5 - 2 lbs. from 2 wks ago (Not 4+ ;) ). Weighed this morning at 130.1.
  • stealthq
    stealthq Posts: 4,298 Member
    Options
    Just started a new exercise routine this week - "You Are Your Own Gym". Starting with the 1st Class 10 wk program, 2 workouts already done and I'm sore in areas that have never been sore before. Up and down the sides of my ribcage!? Really!!??

Curious to see if I gain weight due to inflamed muscles and water storage.
  • bikramalex
    bikramalex Posts: 1
    Options
    I'm 5'1" and am at 121lbs as of yesterday. I keep fluctuating between 123lbs and 119lbs. I'm trying to get down to 115lb or below and damn, it is frustrating!
  • wbandel
    Options
    Lost a 1/2lb. Still not back to my starting weight since I began 30 Day Shred. :/ I'm hoping I break even by the end (about a week left).

I decided to go out on a limb and buy a bikini for when swimming season starts, hoping I'll be looking a bit less jiggly by then. Husband threatened to go swimming first day the pool opens in a week. So I'm really crunching down on my logging and trying to get under all week and do some exercise every day. This would be my first time wearing a two piece in public. :X

Good luck this next week everyone!
  • Spindigo1
    Spindigo1 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Boooo! 134.4, which is up a pound and a half! I'm not panicking as I don't think I'm actually gaining weight, just fluctuating between a couple pounds. But it means I'm not loosing! I hope I get a "whoosh" sometime soon!
  • Just_Ceci
    Just_Ceci Posts: 5,926 Member
    Options
    147! WooHoo! Only 6 lbs to go to a healthy BMI!!!
  • HulaHoopQueen
    Options
    Down .2 at WI, so only 10 pounds until goal! : )
  • wbandel
    Options
    Finally finished 30 Day Shred. Hardly any difference overall. Lost 1/2lb and 1" over the course of a month. The inch loss is pretty typical of what I'd probably have lost anyways, so I'm a little bummed as far as numbers go. However I have gotten some nice definition in my legs and arms, which makes me feel much more confident to wear shorts and tank tops in this heat. :) No significant change in my core, though my back fat seems to be smoothing out. Well everything is kinda smoothing out, just the same size. I can tell there's some muscle underneath all the jiggly bits, it just can't show through yet. :/

Overall it isn't helping me get to the finish line any sooner, but I feel better and my strength, endurance, and muscle tone have improved. I can't stop checking out my thighs. lol This last week I finally got rid of all that water retention from eating back the extra exercise calories and from my muscles retaining water. I think if I keep with it for another month (Ripped in 30) that I may see larger results than with this month.

I'd still recommend trying it out if you haven't. :)
  • wbandel
    Options
    147! WooHoo! Only 6 lbs to go to a healthy BMI!!!

That's great! So close! You'll be there in no time. :)
  • wbandel
    Options
    Down .2 at WI, so only 10 pounds until goal! : )

That's great! :)
  • HulaHoopQueen
    Options
    Finally finished 30 Day Shred. Hardly any difference overall. Lost 1/2lb and 1" over the course of a month. The inch loss is pretty typical of what I'd probably have lost anyways, so I'm a little bummed as far as numbers go. However I have gotten some nice definition in my legs and arms, which makes me feel much more confident to wear shorts and tank tops in this heat. :) No significant change in my core, though my back fat seems to be smoothing out. Well everything is kinda smoothing out, just the same size. I can tell there's some muscle underneath all the jiggly bits, it just can't show through yet. :/

Overall it isn't helping me get to the finish line any sooner, but I feel better and my strength, endurance, and muscle tone have improved. I can't stop checking out my thighs. lol This last week I finally got rid of all that water retention from eating back the extra exercise calories and from my muscles retaining water. I think if I keep with it for another month (Ripped in 30) that I may see larger results than with this month.

I'd still recommend trying it out if you haven't. :)

Wahoo!! Fantastic job, finishing 30DS! Someone else said they hardly lost any weight or inches during it, but it seemed like when they were finished, they started losing weight at a faster rate. I think I gained when I did it, but I only made if 2 weeks or so, I was trying to combine it with C25K, and I kept injuring myself on the 30DS. Loved the workout it gave me, though. Just not the pain! : )

Again, congratulations, that's fantastic!!!!