I have failed AGAIN

Options
Strong_Heart
Strong_Heart Posts: 32 Member
Things have NOT been going well on my weight loss journey. In the month of April I totally blew it!!

I am ashamed to say that my eating got out of control and remained so for the whole month. :cry:
Today, [5/7/13], I made the decision to rein my appetite back in, but it is going to be hard because I have re-awakened all of my food lusts.

I have not weighed myself since April 1st. I am terrified of getting back on the scale because I know there will be a weight gain and I really don't want to know how much damage my month long binge has done. :embarassed:

I feel like such a failure. :brokenheart:

Replies

• silvermamma
    silvermamma Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Hello,

Is anybody in this group out there? I could sure use some extra friends for encouragement to keep keeping on. I was doing fitnesspal last year, but then just tried to do it on my own and gained back the few pounds i'd lost. But, I sure want to make it to the goal this time and get fit and stronger. The older I get the less energy I have and the extra weight I'm carrying around doesn't help matters. Anyway:happy: I hope you all have a good weekend and if any of you want to add me as a friend I'd love that and will try to be an encouragement and help. I live in Brazil:glasses: but we're from Spokane, WA. The beautiful northwest:flowerforyou: All for now! Hugs:wink:
  • mrsjrwest
    mrsjrwest Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    So, every time I fail I feel a little bit less. And I am one step closer to where I want to be. It sure slows the road down but I know I am making progress.