Day 3

Options
meli829
meli829 Posts: 19 Member
Just finished Day 3 and so far it keeps getting slightly easier each day. Hope this trend keeps up! The push ups and the squat/presses which are the most difficult for me are already so much better than the first day and I can feel my cardio and endurance getting better! On to Day 4 tomorrow! We are doing this!!!!!!! Hope for everyone working out tonight, it goes great and time passes quickly! YOU CAN DO IT! :)

Replies

• majope
    majope Posts: 1,325 Member
    Options
    That's so encouraging--thanks! Just did Day 1 today, and the pushups were HARD. :angry:
  • DanaLynnMN
    DanaLynnMN Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    I just finished day 3 as well. I can tell that just about everything is getting a little easier for me. Really felt the abs getting abused today!! I even did a few of the advanced moves rather than the beginner ones.

Those darn side lunges with shoulder raises as well as the lunges with bicep curls are KILLING me!!! I've NEVER like lunges at all. They feel very awkward to me. I would much rather do squats! The bicep curls aren't too bad...but the shoulder raises, UGH. They are so draining!!

I did keep up today though - only took a quick break during each set. (mainly because of my extremely sore feet - hope they start to feel better soon.)

Woohoo!!
  • ntanasiciuk
    ntanasiciuk Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I WANT TO DO DAY 3!! But I am sun burnt on my shoulders, chest and back from yard work yesterday. BOO! I told myself I could do it, laced up those shoes and put the DVD on... doing the shoulder crosses in the warm up I had to turn it off. Ouch. I will take a long wlak with my dog in a bit! :) I am sure he would absolutely love that.