Anyone else starting within the next week or so?

Options
ladyIcan
ladyIcan Posts: 38 Member
Hello everyone! I am planning on starting 30DS some time next week. I recently ordered the DVD and it should arrive early next week. Anybody else wants to join me? If so, send me a friend request so that we can hook up!

I tried starting JMBR before, but the 90 day committment seemed too much with everything else I have going on right now. Within the last two weeks, I moved to a new state and started a new job. I am taking it one day at a time, and 30 days does not sound so scary as 90. So, I decided to try 30DS. I also ordered Ripped in 30. I am planning either moving to RI30 or JMBR after 30DS. Right now, however, I would really like to complete 30DS.

Replies

• quietHiker
    quietHiker Posts: 1,442 Member
    Options
    Hello! I'm halfway through now, and all I can say is push through it! The first few days of 30DS are what challenges you, but with each new level, once you get past those first few days, you'll be looking forward to your 30DS workouts :)
  • sesquive
    sesquive Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I re-started 30DS yesterday; I haven't been able to move past level two, so I'm hoping this time I can make it all the way through...I lose motivation so quickly :(
  • McknightCanada
    McknightCanada Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I just ordered it yesterday, it should arrive early next week! Looking forward to it :)