i am tired the way my mirror looks like

Options
earndien
earndien Posts: 195 Member
yip i tired of how my mirror looks like, i have now avoided it and using my bathroom morror!! eish
realy
today going to start with eating right except my mother-inlaw sending me to most devine cookies
had only 3 normaly i finish them in a day
then i going to step out on my new bike!!

Replies

• fuhrmeister
    fuhrmeister Posts: 1,796 Member
    Options
    I hate the mirror these days too. I feel so frumpy and unprofessional in my work clothes. What kind of challenge do you have in mind? I will be slow to star b/c I am sick right now but I need some new motivation.

Good Luck!
  • kellykw
    kellykw Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    I like the group name so I'm in! :laugh:
  • alwest0902
    alwest0902 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I like the group name so I'm in! :laugh:

I like the name too! I took the May squatters challenge and added push ups and crunches to it! I do cardio 3 times a week on average aside from daily walking 15-30 minutes. I'm going hard this month. I really want a healthy BMI! Good luck everyone!
  • chell53
    chell53 Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    I have been gone for a while and now I am back, hate the mirror myself.......I am ready to get rid of this old body and get a new one......let's get started and hopefully I will make new friends and get new motivation......
  • BrynnLangford3191
    BrynnLangford3191 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I've been struggling with weight forever, but I haven't ever joined a group like this! You guys are inspiring, and I can't wait to help each other in our journey to permanently never find our old pain in the *kitten* weight again!
  • marilu1727
    marilu1727 Posts: 23
    Options
    I hate the mirror. I always find myself poking and prodding. But I hope to reach my weightloss goal by the end of this year. Looking for support from amyone who is also struggling to get thenweight off or anyone who has tips on how they lost the weight.
  • tllpvamusft
    Options
    Hello All.... (Love the group name by the way)

I love the mirror but just from my shoulders up :frown:
    I'm beginning my journey to change that.To all be encouraged, keep going, & look good doing it! :wink:
  • AlicesNirvanaHealthWellness
    Options
    i started a couple of months ago and did well in march and april,,,been at a bit of a plateau since may 1st, so i need to kick it up a notch and do something

not only do i not like looking in the mirror,,,i tried on some clothes and got a three way mirror view,,,yikes,,,i need to kick up may and june,,,,i'm in it to do it too,,,
  • moneil25
    moneil25 Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    I have been dieting forever but my weight slowly goes up. It's now or never. With a FITBIT (it syncs with MFP) to track my steps and yesterday I used MAP MY WALK for some inspiration and feedback. So now tracking my food on MFP and joining this group I am hoping to stay committed to getting healthy.