Pancake recipe

Options
Jcswaldron
Jcswaldron Posts: 3 Member
Tiffany,
I tried your whole what oatmeal and flax pancake recipe this morning. It was good! But I wondered if you already have the recipe in my fitness pal? If so, what are the key words to find your recipes? It seems like somewhere you mentioned an acronym to find it. Will you please repeat it for me? Thanks!

Replies

• FG8tiffrudd
    Options
    Sorry, I should write that somewhere in the recipe! All of my recipes are listed with FG8 in front of the title - Although I just checked that one and it never uploaded and for some reason it still won't let me add it. I'll try again a little later or maybe just re-enter it. For now, you can just do an add calories from the info on the blog. :)

http://feelgreatineight.blogspot.com/2013/05/oatmeal-pancakes.html
  • Jcswaldron
    Jcswaldron Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Thanks I just used a prefix sting one that was higher in calories. But t's all good. Now i'll know for next time. We will for sure make them again! I froze some and pulled them out of the freezer today for my kiddos and boy it was sooooo quick! I think I loved it better the second time around. Thanks for the tip.
  • elisah6
    Options
    FG8 just brought up the pbj smoothie....but I didn't see anything else. Am I missing something?
  • countrygirl_2379
    countrygirl_2379 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I have had the same issue. FG8 only brings up the PBJ smoothie for me too.