What is your favourite keto meal?

Options
bookyeti
bookyeti Posts: 544 Member
Hi folks...
What is your most favourite keto-friendly meal?

Mine would have to be my regular lunch - it used to be regular whole grain spaghetti with homemade tomato sauce. This is the next best thing! :-)

Shirataki (tofu) spaghetti noodles, low carb spicy tomato sauce + 1 tablespoon of olive oil stirred in for extra richness, a handful of grated parmesan, and half an avocado on the side. Delicious and only 3 net carbs!

8721371048_c8856301ec_z.jpg

Replies

• LauraDotts
    LauraDotts Posts: 732 Member
    Options
    Ribeye steak.
  • JessicaOnKeto
    JessicaOnKeto Posts: 364 Member
    Options
    There's sooo many to chose from! I'll give you 10 right off the top of my head:

1. Spaghetti Squash "Pasta" with meatballs and alfredo sauce,

2. Ribeye steak with asparagus,

3. Low Carb "Pizza" with a spinach salad,
    This lasy is a genius!!! All low carb pizza crusts, and she's tried them all!!!
    http://blog.stuffimakemyhusband.com/p/great-pizza-experiment.html

4. Porkchops with Cauliflower Mash,

5. Bunless bacon avocado cheeseburger wrapped in lettuce with grilled onions, dipped in buffalo sauce!,

6. Shrimp with Broccoli casserole,

7. Bacon wrapped chicken breast stuffed with spinach and mozzarella,

8. Low Carb torilla wraps to make enchiladas and topped with lettuce and sour cream! And you can make burritos, tacos, enchiladas etc with the tortillas,

9. Buffalo Wings dipped in ranch with a cesar salad (or celery sticks),

10. Using homemade flaxseed bread to make a BLT sandwich. :D
  • GeekyGirlLyn
    GeekyGirlLyn Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    Steak. Cooked medium to medium rare. Blue cheese cream sauce (Just Gorgonzola and cream cooked in the same pan as the steak for juicy goodness). Asparagus roasted with salt, pepper and olive oil. Eat. Lick plate. Win.
  • 2bmeagain12
    2bmeagain12 Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    A fried egg, over avocado and bacon crumbles with some olive oil, S&P. Quick, easy and so very tasty.
  • TakinSexyBack
    TakinSexyBack Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    LC Broccoli and Cheese Soup with Shredded Chicken!
  • GabyBaby916
    GabyBaby916 Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    I'm going to have to go with a nice steak and a side of parmesan/garlic dusted zucchini "noodles".
  • ketomaedchen
    ketomaedchen Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Mashed cauliflower topped with fried egg, bacon, sour cream and cheese

Chicken thighs with crispy skin and cauliflower and/or broccoli cooked in heavy cream
  • bookyeti
    Options
    These are great! Keep 'em coming.
    They don't have to be great culinary masterpieces... just something you TRULY ENJOY eating whenever you can! :-)
  • bacitracin
    bacitracin Posts: 921 Member
    Options
    Get an angus chuck roast, have the butchers grind it up, go get a nice block of pepper jack cheese, and some bacon. Drizzle some ginger garlic stir fry oil onto the ground chuck as you form little patties with an indentation in the middle. Pour some black pepper and morton's lite salt on there.

Start the grill, 400°F, fry up some bacon on the stovetop, then slice a bit of the pepper jack.

BAM, you got the best gorram burgers ever*.

*(your taste may vary)
  • LauraDotts
    Options
    Steak. Cooked medium to medium rare. Blue cheese cream sauce (Just Gorgonzola and cream cooked in the same pan as the steak for juicy goodness). Asparagus roasted with salt, pepper and olive oil. Eat. Lick plate. Win.
    Come cook for me.
  • LauraDotts
    Options
    Besides the ribeye, I do enjoy making "Bucky Burgers" (named after my late brother-in-law). 1/2 pound of ground beef (they've got to be big to be a Bucky Burger) pan fried medium-rare with Worstershire Sauce. Then covered in mushrooms and onions sauteed in butter with garlic. Throw some bacon on it all and your cheese of choice. It's a ton of calories but oh so worth every one of them.
  • bookyeti
    Options
    I've never really been a fan of meat (besides fish and chicken), but it's really starting to grow on me since I've started Keto. I'm starting to love the simple pleasure of a cheese burger - bunless, of course - with Worchestershire sauce and avocado. YUMMY!
  • Christie0428
    Christie0428 Posts: 221 Member
    Options

salivating - that sounds SO good!
  • ruthiejewell
    ruthiejewell Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Roast chicken with crispy skin with creamy garlic mushrooms and broc or brussel sprouts with butter, always so tasty and satisfying!

or Sirloin steak with garlic butter and a salad of red onion, red, green and yellow peppers, tomato and cucumber with real mayo.

Soooo many more!
  • OUFan70
    OUFan70 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    So far its Keto pizza, I'm sure I'll get more adventurous as the months go on (only on week 5)
  • bushiwodemingzi
    bushiwodemingzi Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    My new favorite right now is taking boiled spinach and mixing it with beef and pork crumbles. Then add some sharp cheddar cheese along with some heavy cream and cook everything together. When serving, just top with a splash of avocado oil and a bit o' Lawry's Seasoned salt. Looks like crap, but tastes so damn good.
  • bookyeti
    Options
    I've also been enjoying chicken caesar salads with lots of homemade creamy caesar dressing, grated parm, avocado, and crumbled bacon. *drool*
  • Carnivor0us
    Carnivor0us Posts: 1,752 Member
    Options
    Bacon explosion! :)
  • GeekyGirlLyn
    GeekyGirlLyn Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    My new favorite right now is taking boiled spinach and mixing it with beef and pork crumbles. Then add some sharp cheddar cheese along with some heavy cream and cook everything together. When serving, just top with a splash of avocado oil and a bit o' Lawry's Seasoned salt. Looks like crap, but tastes so damn good.

This....sounds amazing. I have to try it. Just ground pork and beef or?? Mmmm...cheese and cream and spinach and....*insert homer drool here*
  • dawnmarie1115
    dawnmarie1115 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Hi folks...
    What is your most favourite keto-friendly meal?

Mine would have to be my regular lunch - it used to be regular whole grain spaghetti with homemade tomato sauce. This is the next best thing! :-)

Shirataki (tofu) spaghetti noodles, low carb spicy tomato sauce + 1 tablespoon of olive oil stirred in for extra richness, a handful of grated parmesan, and half an avocado on the side. Delicious and only 3 net carbs!

8721371048_c8856301ec_z.jpg

This looks wonderful!!!