Daily thread, May 8th

Options
Day 3 for me! I'm tired but almost looking forward to tomorrow. I'm starting to get shin splints, I'm afraid, but that's not going to stop me. How are you doing today?

Replies

• FitPhysique
    FitPhysique Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    I thought I was fit. I had to pause the DVD a couple of time. 1st time was after the second round of warm up. I don't know if I am ready for this yet!
  • SleeplessinBerlin
    SleeplessinBerlin Posts: 513 Member
    Options
    Yeah, this warm up is no joke...
  • anokte
    anokte Posts: 12
    Options
    Today was my third day, too. Yesterday was brutal, but I actually enjoyed myself today. Looking forward to the recovery workout tomorrow, since Pure Cardio is supposed to be extremely tough and I want to be ready!
  • nanayof2boys
    Options
    Today was my first day! I started reaching for water during warm up! Insane! I tell ya, Insane! :)
  • chasero
    chasero Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Day 1: Fit Test

I figured it'd be an easy day to ease my way into the Program but was quickly shot down as I rushed against time and energy to make some number appear for each exercise. I thought I may have done good except for the Power Jumps and Globe Jumps. Hopin' the low score was in tandem with the confusion of new exercises. Maybe Fit Test #2 will reflect more of what I'm capable of.

Day 2: Plyometric Cardio Circuit

This DVD kicked my a#%, again, I was thinkin' it wouldn't be too much more difficult than the Fit Test on Day 1, but again, I was proven wrong. Good thing I'm figurin' all this out in my first week and preparin' for the second week.

Day 3: Cardio Power & Resistance

This DVD wasn't too bad, except for those Globe Jumps. I liked the Tricep Dips, V-Ups, Moving Pushups, all the exercises that involved the arms. Was a nice change from all the high impact jumping.

*Ain't sure if the Moderator of this group is making this whole page a collective Daily Log of our Journey where we Re-edit our post with each new day or if it's going to be a Day-by-Day forum, each one designated for their respective Day. Hope you can clarify?
  • SleeplessinBerlin
    SleeplessinBerlin Posts: 513 Member
    Options
    I didn't have an intention to do it in any particular way. I thought about daily threads because I think it is the easiest way to follow everyone's progress. I suppose most of us wouldn't go to the older, re-edited posts every day to read them. Also, there would be no space for interaction. If you prefer to re-edit posts, please let me know. I just wanted us all to be in one place instead of 4 different threads.

Chasero, I added you as an administrator so that you can edit your older posts to your heart's liking :)