Primal Success!

Options
Songbird1104
Songbird1104 Posts: 210 Member
Hello all! Just wanted to post a success thread, all thanks to Primal eating. No carbs and no sugar = tons of energy and healthy body!

When I first started on MFP I posted a picture of a dress that I'd bought as a "goal garment". It was my goal to fit into said gown in time for a company banquet several months later. The first time I tried on the gown (in the store) bits of me were bulging unpleasantly and I couldn't zipper it up all the way. (That was brutal evidence of my post-pregnancy pounds...) Here's the dress:

21kl4q0.jpg

I counted calories for a few months and lost maybe 4 pounds. Then my husband and I started eating Primal and both lost 20 pounds in the first month! He's still working on it, but I'm maintaining now. Anyway, months ahead of time I slipped into my slinky dress and now I am very happy with my body again. Below is me in the gown, goal achieved (with a little baby-belly left over). I'm now at my high school weight of 125 and I feel wonderful and healthy. Best of luck to you all, and GO PRIMAL!

6tk6yu.png

Replies

• jenfitz
    jenfitz Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Absolutely gorgeous! Congratulations!
  • LadyPaleo
    LadyPaleo Posts: 24
    Options
    Congrats on the amazing success! The dress looks gorgeous on you.
  • Brieshon
    Brieshon Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Congrats!! You look beautiful!