Day 27 ~ 230 Squats!!

Options
Woah! did my set of 115 this morning!!! got to get the rest done before lunch!
how's everybody else doing out there??

Replies

• Holdenke1
    Holdenke1 Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    150 down. 80 remaining. I'll do those at lunch and/or this evening. My legs are feeling very fit. :-)
  • Romey5
    Romey5 Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Done! I hit the gym at 8am this morning, determined to get all 230 in before I left. I am feeling the burn!
  • Race2the9
    Race2the9 Posts: 77
    Options
    Done! I hit the gym at 8am this morning, determined to get all 230 in before I left. I am feeling the burn!

Way to GO GUUURRRLLL!!!!

did you get them all done at once or split them up into multiple sets?
  • Renee4joy
    Renee4joy Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Did 220 ..stop at 220 cause my legs felt really swollen!!..10 more to go!!
  • Romey5
    Romey5 Posts: 157 Member
    Options

Way to GO GUUURRRLLL!!!!

did you get them all done at once or split them up into multiple sets?

Hey thanks!!! Multiple sets of 25, something like this: bicep curls, squats, shoulder raises, sumo squats, overhead presses, side lunge squats w/ weights, sit-ups, squats, jumping jacks, sumo squats, reverse crunches, squats, plank, squats, crunches, sumo squats. Whew... wish I could get this workout in every day ;-)

Anybody thinking about how many maintenance squats you plan to do after the challenge is over?
  • Race2the9
    Options
    I PLAN ON STARTING ALL OVER AGAIN!!
    oh, sorry for the caps but i'm totally phsyched about starting this over and over again! I can totally incorprate this into my daily routine!
  • mousemom18
    mousemom18 Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    Done
  • daytolive
    daytolive Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    To be quite honest,I almost didn't do them tonight. I felt so lazy, but after seeing all of your amazing dedication,I did it! I'm so happy I did. I feel SO much better. Thank you for keeping me on track! :)
  • ChristinaLeeConway
    ChristinaLeeConway Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Day 27 was the first ay, in the entire challenge that I missed a day. I was standing all day in court and was EXHAUSTED by the time I got home. I decided to turn yesterday into my rest day. I am doing the 230 squats today and will keep on going til the end! Almost done!
  • KCGettinFit2014
    Options
    Done!! Wow...the squat challenge is almost over! Went by fast!
  • Race2the9
    Options
    To be quite honest,I almost didn't do them tonight. I felt so lazy, but after seeing all of your amazing dedication,I did it! I'm so happy I did. I feel SO much better. Thank you for keeping me on track! :)
    Way to go!! Stay the course. Its good to see that our posts are ACTUALLY motivating people out there!
  • mdelcott
    mdelcott Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    Done... Can't believe I have almost finished the 30 days. I will be starting over on day 31 lol
  • Race2the9
    Options
    Done... Can't believe I have almost finished the 30 days. I will be starting over on day 31 lol

I finished up round 2 at the beginning of the month and now started on the 30 crunch challenge. this'll be fun!
  • mdelcott
    Options
    Im on day 2 of round 2 I also started the 30 ab challenge
  • mdelcott
    Options
    Done!! Only 2 squat days left YAY