Macros, help.

Options
Merci444
Merci444 Posts: 222 Member
My macros were reset, I haven't logged in a while and now I notice that they may have been reset. I can't remember where I had them, can you share with me where you set your macros??

Replies

• strychnine7
    strychnine7 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    "My Home" tab > "Goals" > the green "Change Goals" button at the bottom of the page.

ETA: Sorry, I just realized you may have been asking at what percentage you should set each macro. In regards to paleo? Mine are 60% fat, 30% protein and 10% carb. I can't give you an objective ratio to set them at because I don't know of one.
  • Merci444
    Options
    Yes, thanks :D I meant the percentages. I have been needing to track again.
  • Merci444
    Options
    I am just curious as to what everyone else is doing.
  • Twibbly
    Twibbly Posts: 1,065 Member
    Options
    Mine are set at 70F/25P/5C, but that's mostly because we go low carb (I rarely actually get the carbs that low, it's just something to aim for eventually).

On standard primal, mine were set more at 60F/30P/10C (which is still pretty low carb).
  • Shadowknight137
    Shadowknight137 Posts: 1,243 Member
    Options
    I set my macros not at ratios, but at minimums for fat and protein. Around 0.82-1g protein and 0.4-0.5g fat per lb bodyweight (123lbs) and came up with 110g protein, 61g fat (personal preference).

I fill the remainder of my calories with whatever. Could be carbs, could be fats, could be more protein. Whatever I like. Mostly chocolate.
  • Merci444
    Options
    Love chocolate!! Thanks guys!! That helped :D
  • LadyPaleo
    LadyPaleo Posts: 24
    Options
    I have my macros set at:
    55% Fat
    30% Protein
    15% Carb