Finger nails

Options
libertygirlfla
libertygirlfla Posts: 184 Member
I know this is a strange one, but I've noticed I have to cut or trim my finger nails at least once a week now. Must be all that clean eating! Anyone else have a similar experience?

Replies

• kingscrown
    kingscrown Posts: 615 Member
    Options
    Yes I have noticed that in one week my nails are too long. I have to keep mine pretty short to get along in life, so it's pretty noticeable that mine grow like a weed now.
  • Tme2change
    Tme2change Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    yep exactly..however mine tend to break still but I think its because I wash my hands so much at work and use the hand sanitizer all the time.
  • dym123
    dym123 Posts: 1,670 Member
    Options
    Yes stronger nails, stronger hair, clearer skin, more energy. All of the horrible side-effects of clean eating :wink:
  • kingscrown
    kingscrown Posts: 615 Member
    Options
    I have great nails, but problems with my hair. Last fall I am not exaggerating I lost half my hair. That's why I'm wearing it kind of short. It's growing back in. My Dr. said not to put my hair in a pony tail so much. Geeze thanks for your expert opinion. From January to about a week ago I thought I was past it. Last couple days my hair is falling out again. Not the extreme of last fall, but I'm really nervous about it getting that bad again.

I don't know if it was losing 82 pounds. My age and some hormone related issue. My diet not being as balanced as it should. I don't know. Trying not to freak out.