Goals: Short term and long term

Options
zentha1384
zentha1384 Posts: 323 Member
So for part of the new challenge with my personal trainer she had us write down goals that we want to achieve in the next 16 weeks. I thought I would share what My goals are for that challenge and other can share what their goals are.

By the end of August my goals are:
To have lost at least 15 lbs (be 165lbs), this will get me into the “overweight” BMI category and I can kick the label of Obese to the curb. I will NEVER go back! I also want to lose at least 4.0% body fat, and 15 inches from the measurements my trainer takes. I want to fit into single digit size pants. I want my stomach to be flatter and my arms to be more toned and less flabby.

Fitness goal wise: I want to have better balance for Yoga, and I also want to be able to make it through one of my trainer’s group workouts. I would like to start working towards my fitness goals of being able to do 10 full push-ups, and holding a plank for over a minute by the end of the year.

Replies

• turbojam_rocks
    turbojam_rocks Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    I am 157 right now and my goal weight is 145,,then I will see..I had surgery in September at 154 and then surgery again in October wasnt able to go back to work or do much til January,,,then I went up to 166...I am trying hard doing Turbojam and now 30 day shred..
    Have to do some strength training for sure....I notice in the last 3 years my weight has been creeping on slowly...I was always around 130-135...and find it is harder to lose...I am going through menapause due to a hysterectomy ,,so maybe thats it..not sure...
    So my goal is to get down to 145...tone up..especially my arms and upper thighs...big problem area for me...to feel confident wearing a bathing suit again...and to fit back in to my closet full of 8 and 9 clothes...I won't quit til I reach my goals...
  • lizz2013
    lizz2013 Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    This is a great idea and will really keep us motivated / kick us back into gear :)
    in 16 weeks I'd love to be under 191 as that would mean I've kicked the obese label too. I really want to lose weight from my face and neck and slim down my legs as they are HUGE at the moment. I'd also love to be back at pole fitness classes by then, so a fair bit lighter so I can lift myself. To be able to fit into a UK size 14 would be idea. in 16 weeks we'll be hitting September right? and I've got a wedding so I want to feel really confident alongside my boyfriends gorgeous skinny friends!