Daily thread, May 12th

Options
Rest day for me today!
I enjoy it to some extent, but it's weird. And it is tough not to have the freedom to eat a little bit more.

Replies

• rosiereally2
    rosiereally2 Posts: 539 Member
    Options
    It feels so strange to be taking a day off!!!
  • SleeplessinBerlin
    SleeplessinBerlin Posts: 513 Member
    Options
    Doesn't it?? I went over my calories already and I'm still hungry. I might jump on my stationary bike for 20 minutes ;)
  • anokte
    anokte Posts: 12
    Options
    I am enjoying my day off! I'm eating just like I did on all the other days this week, and maybe I'll take a nap... But I'm already kind of excited about tomorrow. I have a serious love/hate relationship with these workouts!
  • chasero
    chasero Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Day off for me! Though like y'all, I feel kind of cheated out. I'm tryin' to keep myself from taking a nap cause I feel that if I slow down my metabolic rate while sleeping, it'll counter against the increased metabolic rate from a week of exercise. Granted it won't affect it much by a day, but still- I got it in my head, heh. Walkin' my 4 miles for sure though.
  • aletadiana
    aletadiana Posts: 54
    Options
    My rest day also! I usually have one day per week where I try not to count the calories as heavily (sometimes I don't even log them, not the case this weekend though) and it's usually Sunday. BUT I really indulged yesterday at a family gathering so today I tried to reign it in! Had a really nice, low impact, walk with my family today to keep me active! Anxious to jump right into week 2 tomorrow morning!
  • aeg176
    aeg176 Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    Rest day was strange I had to do a little walking