May 13th

Options
Good morning!

Ready for week 2? :)

Replies

• rosiereally2
    rosiereally2 Posts: 539 Member
    Options
    Holy smokes! Only 1 week in and I'm already seeing visible results. Anyone else??
  • wffolkes
    wffolkes Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    Starting week 3
    Pure Cardio + Cardio abs was a killer

Fit test for me tonight and I am ready to go all out!

Had to swap a couple of days around so I wont benefit from a rest before my fit test but this wont stop me.

will post results later...
  • SleeplessinBerlin
    SleeplessinBerlin Posts: 513 Member
    Options
    Day 8 completed!

Rosie, wow! What results exactly?
    I'm not sure I'm seeing any. My weight is the same or even slightly higher, I know I'm retaining some water. I might have a slightly better definition in my upper arms - not sure.

wffolkes - looking forward to seeing your results!
  • Pink_Cheek
    Pink_Cheek Posts: 92
    Options
    Day 8 is done...was able to do more than I was last week so that is awesome.

As for seeing results, I have dropped 2.5 lbs in the last week and I feel my mid section is thinner. My hubby has already noticed a big difference in my face. But I get real puffy when I drink soda, so cutting that back has helped a lot in that area.
  • talenarenee
    talenarenee Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Only one more month 1 work out for me to go! I did Pure Cardio/Cardio Abs today!
  • aletadiana
    aletadiana Posts: 54
    Options
    Just finished, exhausted but so happy that I got through it. In a few more days I will get past the part where I had to stop 4 weeks ago, that will be huge for me!
    no real results yet, except I feel better! And by feeling better I definitely have a more positive outlook on my body image :)
    Think I'm going to look into a HRM this week...It's so hard to tell where I am with the calorie burn.
  • rosiereally2
    rosiereally2 Posts: 539 Member
    Options
    As Pink_Cheek reported above, my midsection is also visibly smaller. It doesn't show up much on the tape measure, but I only measure two along point along the abdomen, so that doesn't surprise me.

Still, I've lost 1/4 inch off my thighs and my natural waist. I'm participating in No Weigh May, so I don't know what the scale says.

Also, if you haven't been over to the Insanity forum on Beachbody's site, I'd advise you to check it out. You can see lots of progress posts over there from all different stages along the 8 weeks. It's very encouraging!

http://www.teambeachbody.com/connect/message-boards/-/message_boards/category/34239220
  • ellew70
    ellew70 Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    Week 2! I felt off the morning, don't know why, but powered through Cardio Power and Resistance. My pants are just a bit looser ... maybe a 1/2 inch gone? The batteries died on my scale the day after start, and I haven't felt a great urgency to replace them. I figure I will before next monday - fit test 2.
  • anokte
    anokte Posts: 12
    Options
    I, too, have begun Week 2! Congrats to those of you who are seeing such quick results. :) I lost about a pound last week, and that is great by me!

For some reason I wasn't feeling super motivated this morning (inertia from rest day, perhaps?) but I still went downstairs and pushed play. I had to take a few breaks during the push-up/floor sprint segment, but I got in some legitimate work! No matter how much I'd rather not exercise before I start my workout, I never regret it once I officially get going. Already looking forward to Pure Cardio tomorrow!
  • SleeplessinBerlin
    SleeplessinBerlin Posts: 513 Member
    Options
    Congratulations everyone! I'm happy to hear about your progress in such a short amount of time!
    Rosie, thank you for the link, I checked it out already and hope to find further motivation from looking at the before and after pics! Some of them are nothing short of spectacular!
  • chasero
    chasero Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Day 8: Cardio Power and Resistance

Man, I too felt sluggish and unmotivated to workout today. I read some of y'alls posts beforehand and figured I'd be a'ight once I started. The whole time I kept thinkin', "when is the drive gonna kick in?" and sure enough it did. The trigger for me was after the first cool down. My sweat had been met with faint AC air, instantly cooling. Had me rearin' to go. I admit I had to pause a couple times, I think this Break Day thing stuck with me too long, cause I was sweatin' more for this exercise than I normally do for this DVD. I'm not lookin' for to Pure Cardio tomorrow though. Kicked my *kitten* the first time, Ir'll do it again tomorrow. Congrats to y'all!
  • aeg176
    aeg176 Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    Started week 2 today.LOVING! this workout yeah it's hard but I am also seeing small results already. I feel a difference in my body also participating in "No weigh May" so I don't have an actually weight lost but I can feel it just in my clothes. i will probably take measurements again after the fit test. Not looking forward to pure cardio tomorrow but I'm sure I'll feel great after...Keep up the good work all!
  • jodyb23
    jodyb23 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    On day 6 Cardio Power & Resistance. I too am feeling sluggish after the rest day, I normally do insanity in the morning but have put it off until night tonight .The results I'm experiencing already are enough to push through. I felt like my clothes were becoming less tight and i've lost 1/2 inch to an inch in all of my measurements and 3.5 lbs. last week. I don't expect the weight loss to continue like that because I've read most don't lose much during insanity, but I hope the inches keep falling off!
  • jenjar44
    jenjar44 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Today I was slugglish as well! I am glad I am not the only one. I did not do insanity saturday because I did the savage race here in GA but I am still super sore from that but I am glad I am not the only one. I am dreading tomorrow though. It is going to be rough but worth it. Seeing some results but mostly feeling them in being stronger. My scale has increased in number too :( Building muscle hopefully...