Day one done and done!

Options
NakeshiaB
NakeshiaB Posts: 250 Member
How did everyone's first day of the 12WBT go?

I feel a little hungry still, although I'm sure that's just my mind telling me I am! I slacked a bit on the first workout, ended up working late and it threw me off, I think I'll give early morning exercises a go. Still got through most of the workout but I couldn't manage more than 2 mountain climbers, and I walked rather than ran :-(

Oh well, tomorrow is a new day!

Replies

• cogsblogs23
    cogsblogs23 Posts: 33
    Options
    I did ok with the exercise (morning workouts are heaps better!) but after dinner I was so hungry I ate half of tomorrow's lunch! I wasted my spare calories stupidly today so I'm going to have to get more savvy with my snack allowance - and save them til the end of the day which is when I am vulnerable...
  • myriddian
    myriddian Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    I feel I've done well today I'm currently eating some popcorn!
    Sitting at 1150cal
    However been flat out with running about and work kept my mind off food.
    Tomorrow is my birthday and I'm home all day so may be a very different story!
  • Bear5967
    Bear5967 Posts: 1
    Options
    Hi all,
    I feel satisfied. Satisfied that I completed the exercise worksheet in the morning & satisfied that I stuck to my meal plan & thoroughly enjoyed it. Took up Michelle's 14 day challenge & went to bed at 9.30 - sleep by 10 (although woke up several times through the night & with a massive headache even though I had heaps of water during the day). Woke at 6 & did today's workout video at 6.30. Made Banana bread & smells absolutely yummy although not having any till my scheduled Thurs breaky.
    My 27yo daughter is also doing the program & we are trying to work together around her work commitments & my 62yo mum has also joined down on the Sth Coast of NSW although she couldn't actually access the page until today. Long ph calls over the weekend to get her started with meal plan & exercise program but she should be good now.
    Hope everyone else is doing well. :-)