Options
    hey gang
    so many of you
    if you happen to stop and read this
    FRIEND ME
    i love my cheerleading squad lol
    i am a good motivator too
    even if i can't motivate myself

2 babies later i am ready to get rid of my excess weight and most importantly unhealthy eating habits
    its been a long work in progress but i'm ready to make the moves and 30 day shred seemed like a great way to jumpstart

good luck everyone!
  • RedRita32
    RedRita32 Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone!! I just started 30ds today..joined mfp in April..sw 202, cw 190, gw 140..I have a ways to go! I'm doing to measurements tomorrow morning..we can do this!!! :) anyone can add me..I'm always on mfp
  • nillymomma
    nillymomma Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm Gwen. I started seriously working out in February doing Insanity. After completing Phase 1 twice I thought I'd switch it up. This group came together at the perfect time so I thought I'd join! Looking forward to some shredding :) I started Day 1 today.

S/W: 208
    C/W: 199
    G/W: 150

Will try to post measurements soon.
  • Kassadeedle
    Kassadeedle Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Hi ladies! I've been on MFP since November and have lost 39lb :) i've slacked on exercise so i'm stepping it up to get these last 10ish lbs off. I'm 23 and have an almost 5 year old and almost 1 year old. I also work full time so my workout time is normally 5:30am...which sucks but leaves me feeling accomplished for the rest of the day. I really wanna do all 30 days so I hope this keeps me accountable!

5'5”
    Sw 180
    Cw 140
    Gw 130

I have my measurements written down somewhere but I know my bf% is 29.2%
  • cadjin
    cadjin Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm Gwen. I started seriously working out in February doing Insanity. After completing Phase 1 twice I thought I'd switch it up. This group came together at the perfect time so I thought I'd join! Looking forward to some shredding :) I started Day 1 today.

S/W: 208
    C/W: 199
    G/W: 150

Will try to post measurements soon.
    Wow! how have you found Insanity? I am using 30DS to get myself to some level of fitness before I start that programme as I was afraid I would have heart failure and most certainly die if I didn't!
    I am so looking forward to trying Insanity though as I have heard great reports about it
  • raccy25
    raccy25 Posts: 7
    Options
    Hi everyone!

I'm Rachel, 22, from Northumberland in the UK and will be starting 30DS today :)
    I started doing it on and off about 6 weeks ago when I decided to change my eating habits but didn't stick to it :( I have however managed to stick to healthy eating and I started jogging about 3 weeks ago, but all exercise has been on hold for me since May 9th after toe surgery! :grumble:
    I'm off on holiday on July 8th (7 weeks exactly) so I'm determined to shed some pounds, tone up and battle some cellulite away! My mum's off on holiday at roughly the same time so I'm hoping she'll be my shredding buddy but I know I could definitely do with the support of this group :smile:

Height: 5'1"
    SW/CW: 135
    GW: 119
    I'll do my measurements before I do my first shred tonight.

Really looking forward to being on this journey with you all :bigsmile: