May 13

Options
skyslady1
skyslady1 Posts: 55 Member
I decided that I can't get down on myself and that I must remember that this is a journey, so I have to know that there will be ups and downs and I cant allow myself to be derailed by either. As I was walking today I just kept reminding myself to keep pressing forward, thats the only was I'll ever stand the chance of winning.
This 60 min walk was both energizing and therapeutic!

Replies

• dorothytd
    dorothytd Posts: 1,138 Member
    Options
    I decided that I can't get down on myself and that I must remember that this is a journey, so I have to know that there will be ups and downs and I cant allow myself to be derailed by either. As I was walking today I just kept reminding myself to keep pressing forward, thats the only was I'll ever stand the chance of winning.
    This 60 min walk was both energizing and therapeutic!

Good job and great attitude! Get knocked down seven times, get up EIGHT. You can do it.
  • bonjojo
    bonjojo Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Zumba with the XBOX this morning, and then 20 minutes walking in the RAIN at lunch time! Ah well, I had an umbrella and I don't melt. Actually, the rain made everything smell really good! But now I have wet-dog smell in the house (the dog didn't think it was odd at all to walk in the rain, and thought we should stay out longer!).
  • Whirlagirl
    Whirlagirl Posts: 54
    Options
    So far 30 minutes in with Les Mills. Thinking about 30ish minutes on the treadmill later. :)