Sad Mondays

Options
So, as some of you know, this last week was my first week starting my journey to a newer, tighter, happier self.
so that would make last weekend, my first weekend. and lets just say... it was not a good weekend.

I had a pretty weird weekend on its own with some troubles in paradise with, hopefully its nothing we cant handle. but besides that, it was a really good weekend.... ALTHOUGH... I did bad!

I lost all control. its so hard to commit when everyone around you is not that committed.

Friday night the BF and I went out for some drinks, and thinking it was okay because I hardly ever drink and when I do its only like 0.5 a glass.. I really don't like alcohol. ANYWAYS we went out and I had two gin and gingers.. short glasses.. and I was drunk! BF's lucky im such a cheap date lol.

after we decided that was enough for one night, he wanted late night Chinese.. "uhoh!" I thought. although I was inebriated, I was still alert enough to know that was a bad idea, but he wanted it so badly, so I let him drive the way and when we got there I had very small amount. and then went to bed!

totally broke the rule of no eating past 7. but oh well I thought, it was just one day.

I was so wrong.

Saturday started off great, mom and I went to the new Costco and got some fruit and new glasses for the hopefully soon to be ours condo. and when all was finished... she wanted a hot dog.. :( so we split one and after that I was full!

Because we had a showing at our current house, we couldn't go home just yet, so for ****s and giggles went to go look at show homes way beyond our affordability! its always fun to dream! some were beautiful, full of charm and history... others were a little to tacky and douchy looking but it was fun anyways lol

until... mom wanted Chinese food... oiy! not again. and when mom orders Chinese she always orders lots. she loves left overs... so now it sits in my fridge and taunts me.. its not cheap food and if it goes to waste I feel bad so as much as I don't want to, ive been eating it.

gah! talk about bad start to the weekend.

yesterday wasn't too too bad. started out with starbucks with mom for mothers day.. with skim substitute I had a iced chai latte!
and then we hung out at the park with my little brother, who came up the brilliant idea to go see a move. (which means, popcorn with Xtra butter, and pop, and chocolate!) :'( ugh!

lets just say last night, my body was sooo mad, I was throwing up all night. it was in shock. but not only my stomach. my head and thoughts too. im usually a pretty optimistic person but with everything going on between the BF and I, I was really feeling sad last night. I couldn't shut the thoughts down, and because I couldn't disconnect, I lost a lot of sleep!

This was a very brutal weekend.

I hope it starts to get better!

ahhhhhhhh!!

Replies

• SilverLotusGirl
    SilverLotusGirl Posts: 537 Member
    Options
    My weekend was a bust too. With Mother's day, seeing one of my old besties who isn't on board with healthy eating, being around certain shops I don't get to visit often, there was a LOT of eating and snacking and treats. But it's a new day, it's Monday, I'm back home and back to business.
  • Ladyinwaiting4
    Ladyinwaiting4 Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    mine was a bust too. I ate a lot o junk food and gained 5 pounds back to 180 pounds.
  • aanaheldd
    aanaheldd Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Thank goodness Im not the only one! I ate smaller amounts of things, but what I ate was sooo bad and made me sick to my stomach! No fun :( Just means we all have to work harder this week!