Daily Check In

Options

Replies

• brookemcfarlin12
    Options
    I did L1D6 today and i'm kind of sad because the TOM is making me look more like a whale than anything when I work out :/ so discouraging! I wanted to measure myself too to see progress but I can't because of all the water weight from both muscles and TOM Dx gosh I hate this right now
  • LindieLu79
    LindieLu79 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I did level 1 day 9 today.... One more day then it's onto the next level. I previewed level 2 on youtube... A bit nervous!! But I'm not giving up. On a side note... I have rug burn on my knees from doing girls push-ups.
  • pkralev
    pkralev Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Yay, just finished level 1 Day 10. I am so ready to move on, i could do level1 in my sleep. I am a bit scared of level 2 though.
  • myrealname
    myrealname Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    L1D8 complete. I wanted to be finished day 9 today but I didn't find the time to do it yesterday (well to be honest, I probably could have squeezed it in about 8 pm but was totally unmotivated by then). Two more days then on to level 2. I don't know if I'm going to take a rest day first though.
  • kathywhit
    kathywhit Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    So glad you mentioned this 5 pound gain. I have been so discouraged as I gained 3 pounds. I was faithful all last week and did the shred for 5 days straight then took Saturday and Sunday off. Finding it hard to get motivated to do it this week since I was only gaining weight and not losing. No changes in my measurements either.
    I will start fresh tomorrow.
    Thanks again.
  • RedRita32
    RedRita32 Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    Day 7 finished I was more tired while doing it cause I just completed a hip hop abs video...so I was weak at everything..:)
  • lovingmyreflection
    Options
    Level 1 Day 9 done. I gained weight since I weighed myself last Wednesday, which is discouraging. However, I lost inch on each of my thighs, 1/2 inch around my natural weight as well as around my bellybutton

Gaining weight (around 5 lbs) is normal with a new exercise routine. Your muscles retain water. Measurements are way more important and you've done really well!

Thanks for the info and the encouragement!
  • bpalferys
    bpalferys Posts: 45
    Options
    Day 10 Completed!
    I took my 'during' picture today (not quite as inspirational as I'd hoped, but on the right track!) and I've lost 3lbs since last week, 1/4in off my natural waist, 1/2in off my abdomen and 1/2in off my legs. Overall a really good result, really hoping I can keep this up!

Terrified for Level 2 but oh well, onwards and upwards :D

well done on your loss im on day 10 tommoro and terrified of it ha ha xx

Thank you! I think it's probably counter-productive to weigh too often, especially only a few days into the shred/a new level of the shred. I weigh and measure every Wednesday so that'll be my Day 7, hopefully I won't have gained too much!

Made a 'Level 2 Daily Check In' for everyone moving on soon like me :)
  • ragazza1
    ragazza1 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    L1 D8 done..managed 2 (very wobbly!!) proper pushups so that's progress.I'm taking longer than the 10 days to do this as having to have rest days. Unplanned rest day yesterday as I was so tired...possibly overdid it the day before with 6 mile walk, 6 mile run and shred!!
  • cadjin
    cadjin Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Level 1, Day 10 done! thank god, I am so bored with this level, I just hope I can do level 2! my weight has not changed since last week but I have not gained either, my during pic is showing a slight difference but not that much, however the tape tells a different story, 2.5" loss from natural waist, 1.5" loss from over belly button, 1" loss from hips and 0.5" loss from each thigh and calf, total 7" loss all over! not bad for a weeks hard work, flat belly here we come!
  • Metallux
    Metallux Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Level 1, Day 10 done! thank god, I am so bored with this level, I just hope I can do level 2! my weight has not changed since last week but I have not gained either, my during pic is showing a slight difference but not that much, however the tape tells a different story, 2.5" loss from natural waist, 1.5" loss from over belly button, 1" loss from hips and 0.5" loss from each thigh and calf, total 7" loss all over! not bad for a weeks hard work, flat belly here we come!

whao--that's amazing! I have been fighting the urge to measure and weigh until my day 10....hope my results are as good as yours!
  • Kassadeedle
    Kassadeedle Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Resting today...I can only do this at 5:30am and I just could not wake up. I MIGHT get a chance to do it later but it's doubtful. Day 7 will likely be tomorrow. Oh and I bought 5lb weights last night for some of the moves!
  • jlcarcajc4
    jlcarcajc4 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Level 1 Day 10 DONE!!!! Woo hoo!!! I made it through the first 10 days! Man I did not want to get up this morning. But I told myself, "come on, it's day 10! You can do this!" Sure enough, I did it!! So glad I did!! I will take measurements this evening. Don't have enough time in the morning. Busy,busy,busy in the morning. I did lose 1pd from last week! (I keep teedering the same couple pds, but nonetheless, it's 1pd less than last week) On to Level 2 tomorrow....little nervous!:tongue:
  • Tanya1995
    Tanya1995 Posts: 39
    Options
    L1d10 done :)

I finally some how managed to lose 2lbs :tongue: and of the 12 areas I measured I lost a total of 17" I am so happy with that and am def. moving on to round 2 and hope to see about the same results if not more. I don't see any change in my picture because I covered all my areas. maybe I will be daring enough to take a pic with shorts and a bra so I can see the difference better next level :blushing:

Keep up the good work everyone!!! It is working!!!
  • Kassadeedle
    Kassadeedle Posts: 136 Member
    Options

I finally some how managed to lose 2lbs :tongue: and of the 12 areas I measured I lost a total of 17" I am so happy with that and am def. moving on to round 2 and hope to see about the same results if not more. I don't see any change in my picture because I covered all my areas. maybe I will be daring enough to take a pic with shorts and a bra so I can see the difference better next level :blushing:

OMG 17" from level one!? That's amazing!
  • Metallux
    Metallux Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    wow--everyone's reports of inches lost is so motivating!

L1 D9--done!!

I'm so proud I got through the entire workout using 5 lb weights 90% of the way through. this is a looong stretch from when I first started and couldn't even move my arms without weights for the reps the whole way through.
  • Tanya1995
    Tanya1995 Posts: 39
    Options

OMG 17" from level one!? That's amazing!

Yup :) I was shocked as well :) I measured 12 areas though lol

-2 waist, -1 hips, -1 each arm, -1 each thigh, calves stayed the same, -2 above breast, -2 below breast,-1 bust,-2 shoulders, -1 butt area and -2 biggest part of belly
  • brookemcfarlin12
    Options
    Well, today is D7L1 and whew! I can see a difference in my appearance :) sadly this TOM business isn't helping my motivation all too much :ohwell: but soon enough, when this mother nature issue is over, i'll go weight and measure myself :) really excited to see how far i've come
  • hardyjessicag
    hardyjessicag Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    I finish LV1D10 today, and was thinking about starting L2D1 right afterwards... just eager to move on from Level 1 lol. What do you think?
  • lovingmyreflection
    Options
    I just finished Level 1 Day 10! My knee was bothering me a bit today and my quads were super tight. Hopefully they'll feel better tomorrow so I can move onto level 2! I took my during pictures and I can see a tiny difference between them and my before pictures. It isn't much, but its something! I can feel my body starting to become more muscular, I'm just waiting for more of the fat to start coming off so I can actually see it!