Tips

Options
If you could give one health & wellness tip, what would it be?

Replies

• AlicesNirvanaHealthWellness
    Options
    Less sugar
  • chrisie1967
    chrisie1967 Posts: 14
    Options
    Any type of sugar (including natural sugars) or just processed? Is that how you've lost 18 pounds? That's awesome! Would love to hear more about what you are doing to achieve that 18 pounds. :-)
    Options
    I'm not giving up my fruit,,,I do have sugar from apples and oranges,,,but otherwise very little sugar and walking everyday ,, just tracking every day has really helped me
  • chrisie1967
    Options
    I'll tell you what, that tracking sure keeps us accountable, doesn't it???!!

If you want to check it out, we also have a closed group on FB called Sojourning Sisters. You can send a request to Janee if you'd like to join. We talk every day on that site. :-)
  • chrisie1967
    Options
    I'll tell you what, that tracking sure keeps us accountable, doesn't it???!!

If you want to check it out, we also have a closed group on FB called Sojourning Sisters. You can send a request to Janee if you'd like to join. We talk every day on that site. :-)
    Options
    I don't do fb every day, But I am really glad I started doing MFp every day,,,it REALLY does keep me on track,, I am really enjoying it as well as it has really helped me stay more focused on being healthy